If you fell yesterday, stand up today.

既然跟不上这个世界,不妨说你喜欢待在过去的世界里。

Time check, 3.05am. All the work just totally drained my energy to fuss about staying up at late hours, Wasted much time in the day at the airport, survived through guilt at night, and lastly, manage to at least finish the very notes of International trade that's been haunting me for, months I suppose. Just one less things on mind, yet a million more to go.

Recently I've been questioning myself if I'm in a way addicted to the internet. Damn, please not be )': Everything seems to be revolving around technology recently, GP in school is on technology, so is GP tuition,even economics is on technology advancements, had GP group work on the same topic, geography also going into technology. Seriously? Can just let me get away from this for a while, perhaps a few days? It's such a irony that I'm trying to start a post on how technology enslaved us in our life while using a laptop.
Oh well. So yeah, I have been trying to put my phone on areoplane mode for these two weeks to mug for CT, let's just put aside the question of what-the-heck-have-you-been-doing-the-last-two-months. It's not the time to reflect upon that now, as I suppose so.
But I've been constantly checking twitter and facebook for hell knows why. It's getting kind of scary. No notifications, no conversations. Just browsing through the same old newsfeed over and again, sigh. It seems to me that I'm having the mentality of what if people come talk to me / comment on my fb and I missed it? Like wtf Ikr. I'm way too self conscious with these damn social networks. I don't know if it's alright to compare life now with those "Good old days" without any technology gadgets, 'cause it's definitely unfair since ceteris paribus doesn't hold in this case. But honestly I wish I could get away form all these, slowly and steadily please.

Life should be so much more than those rectangular objects, iphones, laptops, computers, ipad. whatsoever. I had fun at east coast every single time without fail being near the sea and coast; I had fun when I carry out face-to-face conversation with any of my friends in school, outside, at the cafes; I had fun gyming, swimming, doodlings, reading, all sorts of activities without the need of a phone. Yet why, why do I tends to be relying so much on the internet everyday. ): Kay dear myself please get this right, these electrical gadget are suppose to be a tool, not a necessity. Please spend time wisely, you won't want to waste your life away sitting in front a LCD screen. Personally I'm more incline to the fact that you can still have well managed friend circles even without having to like keep in touch everyday online, check out what's happening to all your friends every minute on twitter. Yeah, I guess that would be ideal, for me.
Maybe it could be interpret as I'm not concern for others, I'm isolating myself. But my life would be so much easier that way.

Okay, here;s the challenge. Twitter is deactivated. Phone is on areoplane mode. Study wisely and efficiently with the remaining 9 days for CT. Learn from all the mistakes from CT and don't give up hope even if the results turn out really bad. Giving up on yourself gets you nowhere and by the end of the day you still have to take the A level together with the rest. Live life once, live it good.
Good night all, and for any of you reading it up till this point. Be it you are taking A level like me, or just facing any major projects in school, or any other obstacles in life, It could be anything under the sun, I would like to encourage you, as well as myself, to never give up on ourselves.

“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” 

we've got the power yo people! (:

Comments

Popular Posts