안녕하세요



 Ahn-nyung-ha-se-y!
내일 한국 갈거야 :D

Yay! So basically I'm making my way to Korea tmr! (:

Eggcited much, first non-english / chinese speaking country I will be travelling to in my life. Though still trapped in Asia. And what's more it's my first time travelling without an adult with me. ;O Feel mature at last.

Have been staying at home for the past week to, well ideally to do some serious work but, okay I did a bit.
A tinge of work done.R-paper gonna be bad, as bad as promo, hopefully not any worse. I need to confirm with reliable source if the R-papers are the exact same paper as promos.

Hush shan't talk about studies, at least not now.

On a happier note I lost 3kg after 7 days of painful dieting.

Lastly I hope I can have all the fun in Korea the next ten days!  

So anyway the whole world was talking about the Eclipse last night, I was hoping I could see something like this:


But all I could see by the time I went downstairs and stare at the sky was something like this, or rather a bit uglier cause it's "foggy" somehow, maybe it was the clouds.


But well, I wish I get to see this in my lifetime. It's beyond fabulous.


A pretty lovely song I came across on friend's wall, accommodate with the topic above.
摸不到的颜色,是否叫彩虹? 看不到的拥抱,是否叫做微风?





五月天的阿信感觉就好像几米一样,给人一种超乎实际,温柔的感觉。

Comments

Popular Posts