Life, take as it comes.

Photobucket

It's been another, rather short week. 'Cause time simply just flies, literally.
Been a good but not so productive week, this post will be boring anyway.
Okay all my posts're boring recently cause studies is getting on my nerves, seriously.
A senior w/ rather badly done A level result came back to give us a talk on Monday,
to remind, or rather warn us that not all of us are going to step out of VJC with As in hand.Not all.
And I'm sadly, as expected, within the range that's so not going to get any A if I remain stagnant at where I am now.
Oh damn, fine I will study 'right. In fact I'd already started.
It's just that I'm not efficient enough, I'm not hard working enough and I'm not that perseverance right.
Okay fine this is a major issue. Okay fine I shall push myself harder.
Trying not to leave too much regrets in life when I look back at all the things I've done eventually.

"I'm not saying it's going to be easy. Nothing in life is easy. But that's no reason to give up. You'll be surprised what you can accomplish if you set your mind to it.After all, you only have one life, so you should try to make the most of it."
Louis Sachar (Holes)

Oh yeah, I wanted to talk about the Blood donation drive that took place yesterday in school.
I din't go for it.'Cause uhm. I was scared. & I din't get my mum's consent, and yeah basically scared.
To be honest, it surprises me when I seen so many victorian went for it on Thur. :/
For a moment the thought out "there-will-be-a-empty-hall-on-thur" flashed into my mind when I first heard about it.
Feel bad actually. That I chose not to help when I could have save someone's life.
It's just like how my mum stopped me from offering help to this old man who fell on the road the other day.
'right maybe I shouldn't be pushing blames on parents but guess it still contributed to my selfishness now.
Couldn't remember where I seen it but it goes sth like, "You never know when you need it too.
True enough, Oh and as I've learnt. if you donated blood you're prioritized when you need if in the future.
That's good and fair right. Ohwell. Shall conquer my fear and go for it next year :/

Comments

Popular Posts