Knock me down.


Hey dear blogger, there're just so much to say once again. (:
Firstly. I'm liking someone right now, someone else. after like, 3 years?
oh mine. Sometimes love comes around, 'n they knock you down.
Personally feels not so bad so fell into a one sided love after all, hahah.
Why must others always make it sounds as if so sucky and unbearable to love someone secretly?
It feels just so much better than suffering from a break up. *Thinks of him & smile*
Can't elaborate much in case he came cross my blog accidentally then it's purely awkward turtle.
But yeah, just saying :D I hope even we won't be together,at the very least he must stays singleeee :DDD
Hahaha why am I so demanding.

alright, this is not really important. Mid year's over, and got back two subject.
Uhm forget this shall elaborate and reflect after I got back all the results (: Which is monday.
Was pissed off at M1 this morning cause they din't come for installation of modem today, damn irresponsible.
and they only coming in another 10 days time, sigh. Well, at least still have hotspot. :/



Been engaged in a lot photography activities recently, thanks to the mentorship programme.
Finally start touching up on a DSLR after 4 months joining photoc? Must sustain my interest in photography.
Can't behave like a small kid and drop the skill after just get started again, so here adds on one more life skill.
The only hobby I guess I ever pursued was art. Great memories, sketching every Sat in that art room.
Just think back at how all the dull boring moments now became such precious memories.



Firework shots is real hard I would say. but oh come'on. I took this myself, isn't it a great step?
At least I learnt something from the session and all time wasn't wasted.
Nostalgic though, I loved those moments where I get to play w/ fireworks myself so much.
Though I used to run far far away when my xy light the end of firework,but, just,oh so beautiful.
Kay next time must bring my kids go China for Cny then can play fireworks :D
Though I think my parents-in-law will just kill me for taking their grandchildren oversea during cny ):


Went to Bukit timah station today, again for mentor programme.
Had fun, and sun was like, melting all my sun blocks but ohwell.

Wanted to talk about friendship between opposite gender long ago the other time :/
In my memories I din't really had a best guy friend I guess, but now I guess I found a good one (:


Heyyyyy darryl. thanks for being a good friend all these while.
Though I still don't really believe in best guy friend kinda thing. :/
Cause usually three things will take place under such situations,
1. one party is attached and the so called good friends will drift.
2. one part likes the other but the other don't feel the same way then drift after confession.
3. Both fell in love with each other, become couple and followed by break & drift.

that's all I could think of, ohmine, sorry for being so pessimistic but that's solely my own stand.
I do hope we will stay as good friend for as long as possible (:
Cause you've been such a good listener all these while. HOPE YOU GET STRAIGHT As LOL DEN GPA 4.0?!

Comments

Popular Posts