Elated birthday partying partyinggg.


Went to Joy's birthday party today, it's been real long since I last went one.
Happy birthday and thank you for inviting me overrrrr had a good time but I eat till damn full dammit )':
Walked home from Mandarine garden afterwards cause had a lot of things on mind.
It's just how amazing and friends are. When the atmosphere is just total awkward with a stranger but the next minute your friend came,
and you became high, jumping up and down all over the place, like, free to be yourself.
Once and again, I appreciate everyone beside me, for enabling me to be myself when Im with you all.
can never thank each and every one of you enough. (:

Feels a bit immature to say this but yeappp, once again I'm thinking about my crush,
wooohooooo. kaykay shall stop. Hope you inspire me to study harder somehow ?!
HAHAH.Talking about that, today I learnt that all the money Qian spent on clothes comes from her scholarship.
dammit, I also want. okay studious study study fucking hard to get scholarship ):
Okayyy feel more or less motivated. But I'm still on the net looking for article for eom w/ shit internet connection.
Forget it officially give up about doing eom tonight.

- 爱情转移。
爱情不停站,想开往天荒地老,需要多勇敢。
你不要失望,荡气回肠是为了 最美的平凡。

Comments

Popular Posts