Take a step back.

Everything will be fine, right? (:

I'm planning to change, like hell yeah. Must be studious. mainly cause. $$$.
Eh don't ask me why so realistic. But it's just so damn easy money looking at my own tuitor.
Use brain for 2 hours then 60 bucks like Fmlrofllollmaowthwtswtf D; A SO WHAT MAN?!
Going twelve soon, shall go sleep after I'm done with the whole chunk of geography. C'me on.
studystudystudystudystudystudystudystudystudystudystudystudystudystudystudystudystudy.
you don't have a choice anyway. No one is spending so much on you and ended up becoming nothing.
Nothing special is going to happen to you, just study, get a job, live in peace and die 50 years later.
That's your life. Accept it, follow it, get over and done with it. Don't dream big. It's all fixed.

Sigh. why suddenly so negative? ):
牵牵扯扯拉拉拽拽拖拖,最后受伤的是谁?自己么。

Comments

Popular Posts