Everyday, Im smilinggg ~


Term two school holiday has arrived!I wouldn't say it finally or it's long waited cause
what follows after is three consecutive days of MYE, well I'm totally unprepared yet. ):
Right now I'm thinking of creating a tumblr to upload my-not-so-nice-but-taken-by-me photos.
Ohwell, abit too lazy and kind of scared that I might abandon my blog?! Okay next time then say :/

The past week has been, productive. Though not in terms of academic level. Hah.

So Tuesday, my very nice classmate + birthday girl of the day agreed on going Discovery center with me!
We ponned two lectures, skipped match support, most importantly, travelled atw to JOOKOON.
First time going over there, it's like totally a industralised area, looks isolated and out of place.


it's uhmm fun, ( $10: admission + a in-house 3D movie) But I think Science center is better (:
There is this video on "Terrorist attack on mrt" which I was, kind of disgusted by the scenes,
they showed videos of body parts burnt and teared, it's damn freaking gross and imagine all
four big screens around you is showing the same image. Super disturbed by it.
Talk to a few high intelligent robots, damn cool. Charlyn was saying " Robot why you so lousy? "
And the robot replied to her " Why you say I lousy? " We were like flabbergasted totally. So cool!
And followed by some other amazing conversation like: where is the toilet?
" I don't know where is the toilet, I don't need to use the toilet. "

After the tour, I totally can imagine a world down the road in perhaps 50 years, robots will be all over the streets.
Ohmine, future robot maid in every housing estate?!?! My electric bill gonna shoot up like mad :/
______________________________________________________________

Thursday was yet another fun day. Stayed back in school w/ one of the PRC scholar in my class for Piano concert.
I thought she won't talk at all cause I rarely hear her speak up in class and she look real quiet.
So I brought along a lot of tutorials so that like we both study to avoid ackward turtle time.
Ended up we spent the whole afternoon talking and chit chat about past times hahaha :D
The performance was, well, good. But I was disappointed that they din't play my favourite piece ):
I totally paid ten bucks hoping I can listen to someone play "Marriage D'amore live ):


( Hai don't like to take photo with flash lah siannnn make my face so oily and oily and oilyyyy )
And a side note, we went to join th "Fastest SMS typing competition" & I emerge top 5 woohoo
( okay nothing to be proud of, hahahaha. But still.. ) So the point it I got $20 School cafe voucher :D
But after a round of "spendthrift" & giving away the vouchers generously. I only left $8 ):
_________________________________________________________________________-

Friday was a halfday & I din't go to school, duh. Okay I did, at around 9 plus for a short while.
Heard my classmate say that DM was damn strict on fri & pulled everyone to tap finger prints.
Ohwell, should have tapped when I go school at 9 plus to proof my presence that day :/
Nah drop it. Met up with 940 after the security guard finally let me step out of school at 10.30.
Oh he released me at 10.28 to be exact. cause he was like: I'm letting you out 2 min earlier okay?
so if anything happened to you outside in this two minute, the school is not gonna hold responsible for it ho!

Hahaha ohwell, okay anyway once again, we started on our Clothes-Trying-Expedition~
Felt like it'd been very very long after one round of walking at Marina Sqr level one.


Bet all the shop saler hates people like us hahaha. But it's not my fault that I no money right?! D:
I kind of like the skirt on the right but it's like $73 so neh, never man. I will not buy clothes more than $50!
Lastly, I'm addicted to Seaweed shaker fries with Garlic chilli! Just can't stop lovin' :D

____________________________________________________________________________

Went over to YMCA for Festival Of Love again on Saturday with 5 lovely girsl (:
Learnt to make (?) Mango sago w/o sago. Actually in fact I din't do anything at all.
I have no idea why they need so many people to make a mango sago w/o sago cause the all the
procedures can totally be done by one person alone.


Went over to Larvender area to sent the food over to elderlies living in One room flats area.
Felt really bad not much of their living conditions but rather they're living there alone. Sigh.
Though come to think of it, Singapore government and the NWOs are really doing a big part alr,
they charge only a small sum of money for living in the flat, provide care center in the estate,
with various communities reaching out to them , providing free food and basic necessaries.
It's just that, if others who don't even know them are willing to reach out to help,
why their very own family members abandoned them there and just left like that?..
There was this lady who has depression, and at times I saw her stare into space with that look on her face..
It's just, so heart aching.

Perhaps I should do more to help them. perhaps I should sign things up even if I'm all by myself.
Cause perhaps they might feel loved, just by a little bit.

Ohyeah I forget to mention this previously, later on on Saturday chua came over my house (:
She stupid qian jin da xiao jie made me walk atw to Tuna to fetch her ):
But anyway had mega big laugh of the week and I personally feel like I should totally be a manicurist :D
HAHAHAHA I'm just beyond awesomeeee Lol! :D
______________________________________________________________________
That's about all last week, and I will be flying to China tomorrow (: Look just how time flies.


Hey Ex-Hubby I dedicated a photo of us aren't you honoured ~

Comments

Popular Posts