End of world? Nah not so soon.


According to this old man in US, the world is going to end, in a few hours time.
Kind of a fallacy eh? I don't believe in world coming to an end w/o any symptoms.
( Pardon me for being a geog student, I've learnt that there're ways to predict natural disasters.
Ok fine, not for Mass movement, cause it's sudden & usually unpredictable :/ )

I don't want the world to end, sincerely. 'Cause despite as corrupted as it is,
there're still so much that I had not enjoy or experience yet. So, can't die so soon, hah.
I hadn't save up enough money for a DSLR and post nice photos, taken by me myself and I.
I hadn't learn how to play a piano hadn't tour around the world hadn't step into a university
hadn't read all the world classics hadn't wear a wedding gown hadn't been a mother hadn't
set up a family hadn't have a house of my own, hadn't had enough fun in life yet.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you din't you than by the things you did.
- Mark Twain
.

Okayyyyy, if world din't end today. I will try to make some changes & be determine about them.
  • Buy a keyboard ( No money for Piano ) & scores. Learn to play as a hobby.
  • Save up for a DSLR & learn the skills diligently for the time being.
  • Exercise thrice a week and get Gold for J2's Napfa next year.
  • Try to go on a diet ( healthily ) and get rid of tummy and elephant legs.
  • Study and revise everyday and really put in efforts to try to pass Mid Year.
That's all about it I guess :] May I wake up to see the sun later.

& Btw, I'm so proud of myself that I did it, I jumped 174cm for SBJ after practising for an week.
Impossible is nothing!

Comments

Popular Posts