FINAL STAGE.



House comm speech on Monday, damn nervous.


Physics physics physics.

Be back soon :/ (Great April Fool with 940.)
____________________________________________________________________

It's 11.28pm April the fourth and I'm back as promised.
Searched over Vivo for magic book and props on Friday, feel so lucky to have her around.


And I shall save this particular slide here to remember my special abilities, teehee.
Speech was generally great, people responded, and my class cheered for me and fann.
Really damn touched, I love S51 ))): They are all damn nice folks. agh still damn touched.

Results will be out either tomorrow or Wed, of cause I hope I can get in,
but if I din't, It's really okay I guess. Cause I had a fantastic experience learning Magic at least (:
Since I don't know If I'm able to work out well with the rest of th commers if I get in :/

Academic wise, life is getting damn fucked up.
I could no longer catch up since the start of term two )):
Atleast in term I have time to follow the teacher's pace, re-read the lecture notes during weekend.
Now it's like totally screwed up, I'm still doing tutorial four weeks ago.
Oh on a brighter note I finished the last question today -.- what a achievement.

And my brain is working damn slow I couldn't get the damn physics,
even with the help of my tutor, agh I feel so damn bad that I don't get it cause the
tutor put in a lot effort in teaching me omg dear brain please let me understand it for my tutor's sake. ):
I want die already.

I must catch up.
fuck.
fuck.
fuckkkkkkkkk


HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. ):

Comments

Popular Posts