落选后?

So, the result is out and I din't get in house comm. Ohwell, where should I start, what should I say?
If you were to ask me if I am sad, I guess not. But disappointed? perhaps a little.
I'm not saying that I put in a lot but it's not recognised.
However it's that people who got in din't put in efforts too, okay maybe just one of them did.

Life is never fair, never. But trust me, I'm not frustrated over this.
I had fun, I enjoyed it, I was part of it, and now, no regrets.
It starts off with me having zero intention of joining and Fann dragged me to put my name down,
all just for fun. Cause I heard people saying it's fun, and it's a leadership cca, which I decided to just give it a try.

It was really a great surprise that I passed the interview, and that was the only time where I
was really depressed and frustrated, throughout the whole house comm election process.
I swear and cursed to a lot people after the interview and I was really giving up,
yet a few days later I receive the msg which informed me I passed it. Just how joke can life be.
Followed up house comm really take up a lot of time for cheer dance and banner painting as
it's hard to find a common time for everyone to come and practices.
House comm in march camp was fun but I also realise that there are group of people which I
don't really want to work with, it's like, they aren't the type of people I want to mix around with,
and eventually I was in a dilemma if I should quit.
I din't in the end cause Fann was right, it's the last stage already and just no harm trying.
also, it's good to train to work with people you don't like since in the future you can't choose who
you wanna work with. It's rather cliche but it's true.
After the camp followed up with prom videos and I really wan to thank marcus for doing us a
great favour cause without him, there won't be the video.

last stage was th speech and it was that I enjoyed the most, me and 940 get to sat at the
bookstore the whole afternoon looking and learning magic tricks and the feeling of "Oh i get it"
is just so awesome. I had tons of fun I can ever had preparing the tricks as well as the ppt slides.
It was a great success I would say, to myself.
It's my first time public speaking and I think I did pretty fine. (;
The night before I received msg-es/fb from many others encouraging me and wishing me luck.
their actions were really sweet, I smiled and thanked every single one who wished me,
and one of the sms I received from my classmate was really touching, he sent,
even if you screw it up, we will still vote for you
I will always remember this cause it really melts my heart. ): I love my classmates so much,
they were just so so so supportive and they are a bunch of th best people I can get in th world.
I see people posting on class group about others wish they were in our class cause it's so fun and
things like this. I'm so proud, and so grateful, I'm part of 11S51. (':
And not to forget chua too, the feeling of I can just pick up my phone and msg her anything on my mind anything that happened at any time without hesitation is the best feeling I can get
while living I swear. It's like you don't have to think of anything at all you don't need to bother
about "who should I approach" cause you know, at a number's distance, there will always be
someone there supporting you no matter what you do. [':

Fann actually wrote me a letter after the result release and once and again I was touched like mad cow.
She is a really great friend I met in vjc, or rather I knew in vj since I alr know her existence long ago.
I'm not good at using words and I don't know how should I describe this but it feels like,
just really really great. She is awesome, a friend that everyone in the whole world should know.


So yeah, what else should I say when I have a bunch of people who still care for me?
I just love and appreciate them so much that getting in house comm or not no longer matters,
I can never thank every single of you enough, ever. ((((:

Thank you. every single of you.

Comments

Popular Posts