Life is, freaking busy. Sure this isn't the first time I'm saying it this year,
But the truth is, I have just a few things to complete, & I'm procrastinating ,
and it's killing me for the past few weeks.

where is stupid 940 siannnn can't she faster get her ass back ):
& ahhhhhh is chua v busy nowadays? Seems like she is. Okay I am too ):
But still, I miss you all. I wanna tell you two that my class is freaking awesome,
we are a bunch of crazy yet lovely peoples. :D I'm happy, everyday.
For most of the time I am, and the happiness ends the minute I start doing hw,
Just how depressing things can get when I start on physics & Idk how to do any.
fuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm not hardworking enough. Ikr?
___________________________________________________________________


spent the whole night doing your Birthday card despite the fact that there's no purpose in it
cause you don't even give a damn about it. Hmms so... I'm like a retard?
Forget about the purpose that don't even exist anyway -.-
I have serious problem on how-to-mail-it-to-your-house before 30th march.
Uhmm, the last time I went to your house I saw th 19th birthday card on your table :D
(That made me happy for a moment, hope is not cause you lazy keep it else where.)
Had a hardtime choosing presents for you & eventually decided that I'm not buying anything.

One thing I've to mention is that it's amazing how we din't msg for the past one week,
ahh, we are making a step in becoming strangers on the street. Three cheers (:
I can do this.
_________________________________________________________
On a highlight,I did YMCA CIP with ALI today,

Actions of small kids who came up to me & put coins inside the tin GMH (:


Btw most of the images were taken from www.icanread.tumblr.com , great website ;D

Comments

Popular Posts