\m/

Warm greetings. (:

Hello myself & my no. one stalker & perhaps passer-bys ! I'm back in action.
Not that I abandoned my blogger but internet connection pretty sucks,
like no joke, I couldn't get through to the create new post page for days,
and I keep stuck at th Dashboard, dammit. What's with you blogger -______-

Okay so anyways it's been like two weeks ( or more actually. ) since I last blogged.
Got tons to say, but it's 9.43 now & I need get up by 6.30 tmr. So time is precious!
Okay. Shall try to summarize th few main events. (:

Got a pretty sweet msg from 77883 & was told I'm posted to VJC science which is like ^^
And things got pretty mashed since that msg.
Reported to th school th very next day at 7, orientation & everything.

ILLURA (:

Been allocated to Illura 1, was kind of ostracized I think. ( Opps I hope no one in th group sees this. )
But well, just personal comment, cause dint really mixed around in very terms with either of th 2 cliques.
Hai, feel kinda bad that was left out ):
But th cheerings and mass dances were definitely boosters for the orientation.
Okay not for th times where the hall was so stuffy and I'm so sweaty and was really shagged.
VJ spirit is totally like , woah.

Okay I have heard a lot comments that VJC is a play hard and study hard school,
but still, what I saw shocks me. like, oh so too hyper-activated alr. Hahaha.
Seriously I think th hall will break a big hole if it's built in 2nd floor. Stomp stomp.

Oh and I miss my dear 940 and chua, sigh. only if we are going through all these tgt.
Only if we are in th same school and everything.
Licia & Joy & Qianying are in th same class, I'm like oh-so-jealous!!! ):
Stupid brothersssssss miss you are like crazy nuts lah argh. feels like rolling on the floor alr.
Sucks ):<

Okay as for orientation, it's from thur to tue, exclude th weekends,
Thur was hmmm registration and mass dance cheers and games.
Fri was hmm purchasing uniform and mass dance and games and cheers and OG dinner.
Mon was allocation of class ( I'm taking PGME btw) and more mass dance and cheers.
Tue was games and mass dance and inducing and cheers and JTS.

Actually I got even busier on th last weekend.

Celebrated chong's 17th on Saturday, supposedly a surprise BBQ,
but I highly doubt thay chong already suspected it and knew it somehow beforehand.
And it rained, heavily, downpouring that day, a failed BBQ with all th uncook food,
though in a way it made th "BBQ" memorable, we should have like brought tibit instead of those food.
On a sad note, I purchased beer without being questioned, sigh. Do I really look like a 18? ):
I always tot I look really young, like maybe 16. hai my kid-ish face no more! ):

Played mind games ( which I learnt form OG ), whahahaha Im smarter than hc-guys! :D
LOL. I wonder what happened to all th chicken wings actually. hmms.


And then on Sunday, went to my step father's cousin ( I suppose )'s wedding.
Oh my face look so oily in th picture, its not okay? it's called Falsh,yeap.
Going to his parents, my grandparents (?) house for reunion dinner tmr.
Uhhhhh shy, hahahahaha. Like, so, weird.
Was told that my step father hadn't seen his parents for 5 years,
then he like started to wipe his tears after seeing th parents,
th mother ( my ahma ? ) also like wiping wiping and keep looking at our table,
then my mother also start calling my xy and they both started to cry. hmmms.

The bride is v chio! (: awwww wedding gowns! and I like th atmosphere there,
just that I drunk too much wine and vomit on th bus otw home,
Oh must be very disgusting for th rest of th passenger, ahem I'm sorry.
I was like telling my mother I going vomit alr I getting off and walk home ( one stop away. )
then my stepfather was like: you okay or not?
My mother replied: she wont vomit one lah don't worry.
and th next second mixture of food is pouting out from th throat. Opps.
And It continued after I get off th bus. Ahhh sorry poor driver if you gonna clean my vomits.
Like eeeeeeew. I'm sorry!


Worst of these few days is I have to wake up early in th morning,
even for weekends, it's like I sleep at one during weekends then have to wake up super early.
Hai.
Gotten my timetable today, which I don't really understand how everything is going to be like.
School is not going to end early and not going to be easy that's all I know for now.
Gotten a booklet for CCAs today too and having a hard time trying to choose my CCA,
sigh. I wanted a sports but I wanted photography too. Hai.
However I don't think I can juggle between two CCAs, I will just die. like die. ya die.

Going school for CNY celebration and CIP tmr (:
& Having pepper lunch with koko afterwards, oh hope my hair don't qiao. D;<

Comments

Popular Posts