Bonjour.


Say Bonjour to my 11S51 with a big smile!
I think we are awesome,or at the very least, we will be awesome soon (:
But I won't really be going into this today cause I wanna blog about kinship & all instead.

There are a few people who are my kins but yet we aren't close,
their actions and stories someone touches my heart deeply recently.

First of all, I will start with my lil brother.
Just received a call from him today and he was telling me about his holiday,
his friends his life and all during his holiday back in China.
Felt so heart-warming that he actually treat me as a sister, or perhaps a good friend even.
Never had I thought that he will touches my heart someday, but he did.
Even though I was never part of his life, he has been treating me like a real kin.
I loved and enjoy it so much whenever he calls me jie during th holiday when I went back,
So that's how it feels like to have a younger sibling? It's marvellous.

I felt so happy that we giggled over th phone about him haven complete his hw when school
is starting on next Monday, and pitied him much when mama overheard our convo & snatched
over the phone then questioned him "why you havent finish?!told you to study right!" harshly.
He is such a cute boy, & I really wished he is here in Singapore with me somehow ):
I will put in effort to teach him my broken English ))):
Even though I only see him once a year, even though we don't share the same father,
I really wish that we will be close in the future. I love you dear (:
Just if only I could say this to you one day, but it will sound weird right? Hahahah whatever.
Imma gonna camwhore with you like mad when I see you in June I promise.

Secondly I want to talk about my new found grandparents.
They are really nice old folks who din't despise me despite the fact that
I'm not their blood related granddaughter. Once again, felt loved ((((:
First time seen them was on the wedding day and they look kinda stern actually,
nonetheless, they insisted on giving me $160 for no reason, I was like 受宠若惊.
Din't talk much that day since we sat at different table but we went to visit them on Cny eve.
Had steamboat and that day was really heart-warming.
Never thought I would sitting around a table eating steamboat with a "different" family in my life.
Back in childhood days it was always the whole group of us, my beloved one and only grandma,
my ever loving xy and my other aunt's family together.
Watch cny special programme, covered our ears and played with fireworks in the snow and all.
From 10 it became just my mother and me, and later on my xy, and later again my step father.

So this year was really really special that I had reunion dinner with them.
They were really nice to me. They gaved $200++ to me, talked to me about everything,
asked if I want to eat or drink every nearly an hour.
What touchest me the most was after 3 hrs of Blackjack, at the end of the game I goes like
"awww I lost 12 bucks in total".
Then immediately my grandfather took out 12 dollar & insisted on giving to me,
which of cause I din't take in the end. But it's these little actions that made me feel loved.
Even th aunty and uncles talked to me friendly & let me played with his ipad.
I really enjoyed this special cny more than ever but somehow,
I feel loved not criticised well catered and all, yet, I don't feel homed.
It's more of like, I'm a guest of the house.
I appreciate their kindness and loving smiles but...oh well. I think I'm being too greedy isn't it?
But I just miss those old days so much...That's how union should be like.
It's like, even though you seen them in like 365 days of a year, it still makes you real happy when all of you sat around the table eating dinner on that very special night.
That a family, a family don't need to be as complete as you must have both parents or even grandparents.
Love is all that's needed to form a family. Or at least that's what I think is needed. (((:


One hour later....

Sorry i went to have a stroll on fb and by th time i'm back to blogger
I don't want to blog anymore. I NEED SLEEP . Ending it here (:

Comments

Popular Posts