千呼万唤始出来;犹抱琵琶半遮面。



Okay last time in Ahs uniform woohoo! (:
Feel so proud that I'm th one ironing it yesterday.
I really respect ahs alot and did not wear black socks on purpose,
It's just that I threw away all my AHS socks during th China trip back then.

Let's cut it short and get straight to th highlight of th day.
I think I'm getting into my beloved VJC with a beautiful nett point of 3!
THREE CHEERS FOR MYSELF AND VJC! :D :D :D
I'm like damn glad I've gotten a 7, not a 6 or 8. Like honestly.
But I'm flabbergasted at my Sciences and Humans result,
I can't believe that I've gotten A1 for my Combine humans when I initially
at th start of th year wanted not to go for CH paper during O level.
Another thing is I have gotten B3 for my chem and A2 for physics that's like woah okay?
Is it trying to tell me that O level is harder than our prelim or I did really bad for SPA?
Okay Maybe I admit that I did quite bad but still, a B for Chem? Well.
So anyway since Chemistry had gave me a big shock I decided not to take it in JC anymore.

I'm more or less settled on th subjects I'm taking but just indecisive regarding CCAs.
I wanted sports but I don't want to be too tanned, So maybe a indoor sports?
On th other hand I wanted to join photography society or something like this.
Woohoo just can't wait for JC life to start, somehow.

______________________________________________________________

Had a terrible fever since yesterday, but much better now.
Can't really remember th last time my body temperature goes up to 39.3,
Was only having slight fever in th morning like around 37 so I wanted to pretend
I'm v sick and tell my mama I can't memorise my vocabularies for today already.
Yet dint expect it to turn into high fever later on in th day.


OH THREE POINTS THREE POINTS

OH VJVJVJ!



I realise I forget to mention sth important.

AHS SEC4'10 ROCKS!


We had 94 candidates with 6A1s or above and a 10A1s Top scorer! :D

Comments

Popular Posts