Just, too much.



I have a list of good and yummy food in mind! ): I want them all.
I want to let my taste bud have some feeling of happiness,
but on the other hand my head is filled up with jianfei, jianfei and more jianfei.
Went to jogged today, like finally after a week or so. ( Uh I was busy working, not slacking)
but ran back home upon receiving T's msg. Oh & he is giving me problems recently. Sigh.
Why on the world do guys have such weird mindset.

Stayed home today, and ketchup all th 20 or so 古诗-s that I lagged behind th past 7 days.
What a great achievement. Though it's a bit lost of words here and there but still. (?)
Planning to sneak out tomorrow with 940 to plaza sing. Objective: Lan&Daiso.
Gonna give our virgin try on Carl's Jr, hope it gave us Orgasm! :D :D :D
It v expensive to us ( we are th poor kids who will pick up 10c on floor those type )
Lulaa. Can't wait to go lan tomorrow. Can't wait to play maple/ audition.
My last strand of hope for my supposedly-wonderful-post-O -level-activities. ):

Been packing my luggage during my free time today,
dug out my dusty & smelly winter wear clothes. Hah miss you all.
Can't wait to leave Singapore for three weeks of life @ a different environment.
& Think lesser about th heartless guy who throw me at Singapore for seven weeks alone.
It's going twelve, I need my beauty sleep.
People say sleep lesser will become fatter neh. No way is this going to happen to Junting!

Bababababa~ Im lovin' it.

Comments

Popular Posts