Departure.


Went to watch it today @ cineleisure, Uhmm not really an excellent plot & action but
just okayokay kinda rating. Too ridiculous & impossible and th male lead is not handsome,
Lol din't mean to say this but I paid partially to see cute or handsome hot guys :/
Ate Mos burger for Lunch+Dinner, uhmm unworthy, it's v small, smaller
than my palm size and it's 7 bucks, sigh. I love LJS fries, KFC popcorn chicken,
Mac Double cheese burger, Subway cold cut trio, Oh victim of fast food. Hah. fats.


Don't really look that appealing here, but it still triggered my stomach,
feeling much like grab something to eat again, Ohh I think I love beef & pork.
Jogged with mama today after I'm back from Orchard.
I think she is v pro cause she can lecture me @ 人生大道理 while jogging,
so she started off from How-bad-I-was-in-Secondary-one to
Its-all-credits-to-me-that-you-become-who-you-are-today all th way
to How-did-past-presidents-bring-China-into-it's-prosperity-today.
Jog with her takes a lot brain work. By th end of th session while we were
walking to relax I already switched off my mind, and she is still beside me lecturing.
Superwoman lar.

I'm leaving Singapore tomorrow, heading to Huizhou.
& hopefully sleeping in a hotel by this timing tomorrow.
Going see my brother, after another 6 years. Hah, still remember th last time
I was there to visit him, he was like telling my mama secretly,
"Aye mmy can ask jiejie don't send me to sch not, my classmate laugh at me say she v fat"
Oh words of an innocent child. Hai ):
He better don't repeat this in th future three weeks or I will be mad sad,
but most likely this will give me determination in achieving my goals, 52kg.
Uh other than that, I hope everything goes on smoothly.

And hmm I wish that I can have a look at my father, that's all about it.
Hmm, actually photo also can. Yeah in fact a photo will do. More than enough.
Since I doubt he even remember he had a daughter anyway.
Ah, typing this make me sad. I'm not suppose to be isn't it.
He is never here and will never be here, never never, no such person exist.
But, not like I'm going to run to him give him a hug and calls out papa,
just, just let me have a damn look at him fuck it. -.- -.- -.-
He better be alive ten years later, when I'm able to go look for him personally,
Maybe can approach him as an visitor? ;O Hahahahah I'm thinking too much.
I'm not going to spare a single drop of tear for you this life, you don't worth it.
I'm heartless, just like you.

Drop this, spoil my mood. It's going to be one. I'm about to log off.

GOODNIGHT.

HIATUS.(:

(Oh th photo so blur, oh Iphone camera you failed me.)

Comments

Popular Posts