牵扯.

Ohh I think this is my first photo ever that can 笑到见牙就见眼. Touched.
But I starting to think I look ( abit ) different now. Hahahah weird, but me is still me! :D

Logged in MSN after abandon it for ages, don't see much point logging in,
since what welcomes me is forever those computer's "Hi want see my nude photo @... ?";
or despos who jumped in with "Hi remember me? I can't sleep w/o chatting with you."
So my first job after logging in will be starting to delete and block contacts,
second and which also the final job is log out msn and leave th green man alone with a cross.
Same goes on QQ, "Hi want come out?" "Hi what's your no.?". (--;
Just how thick people's skin can get on internet,
and how hilarious their facial expression will be like after flooding me w/ "I'm lonely",
then I reply: 我是男的. Then they will give a sorry face and Byebye sign. HAHAHA.

Christmas is over, new year will come in no time, 2011. New decade.
Brought a new shoe for next year, hope I can get into VJ, I'm desperate already.
I will be a good girl and study very hard, let me go into Vj! +抓狂+

__________________________________________________________________



Comments

Popular Posts