Audition day.


Guess what, I downloaded audition, successfully!
But th bad news is that, I lost interest in th game soon after I realize
that I'm a noob but th system don't allow me to go novice world, ):
I have no idea of those weird & perhaps new methods of modes,
I feel like a idiot there I'm den-less & @cash-less. Sigh. Okay this is not th point
but yeah you get it? I'm not a audition person.

Went for Facial in th evening, it's v cold outside, with wind & rain blowing from
all directions and everything, despite so we still made it to th Mrt.
Brought a light denim jeans skirt in replacement of th pink pajamas pumpkin shorts.
Paid it myself, aww. But okay lar, no need bear w/ th pajamas on Sunday ler.

Hmm nothing much happened alr.
My computer is v slow now but I don't blame it at all, at least it dl-d audition for me.
I love you, Compaq Idk wad model (:
I hope my mama won't realise what I post everyday is merely 200 words I think?

Comments

Popular Posts