70% FUN. 30% BORING.


I'M BACK HELLO SINGAPORE (:

Miss my babe-s damn much,
I swear if I can pack them in my luggage I will never want to come back here.
Love th breeze over there, Woohoo. It's been three weeks, can't really recall back everything.
Shall let a few photos refresh my memory first.

1. First thing I want to mention is my mama's lovely shoe,
th heel dropped off right before we going to check in th departure hall ;D
Was totally hilarious. Then my step father tried to stable it using fishing lines, Lmao.


And so as we happily going to board th plane, th behind part dropped out.
In th end we pulled th rest parts of th heels out. & My mama suddenly look v short~

2. And then I met my brother on th next day, he is 13 now :D
Shorter than me! (It's okay.) Shorter than my mama also! ( This is no good.)
& We finally can communicate cause he finally learnt Chinese.
And he say I'm not fat like last time already, :D :D :D


This is Kite, it's supposedly mine, but my cousin snatch it away
and started running together with it.
So all job left for me is to take my camera, run after th kite and take a snap of it.
Sigh.


Basically we went this theme park there, played those ever usual games,
bumper car, pirate ship & etc. I wanted to 坐木马 but it's strictly 12 & below,kns.
And I finally get to play th that one! ( Dk call wad.)
Used to beg T play with me but he give me th wts-you-want-me-play-this-?! look,
Tsk no 童真 D:

Nothing much to elaborate as th schedule is mostly
"Get up @ 10 - lunch - walk walk - dinner - hotel- computer-sleep"
OH AND LIFE JUST SUCKS W/O FB / BLOG / MY BABIES
I got sucked up to th max and I started playing those farmer and restaurant game on QQ.
There was a wide, enormous, countless numbers of shopping malls there,
But, all are selling winter clothes, Kns. Emo ttm.


Schedule was quite tight actually, my bro want to do braces,
my mama need fix her teeth, and as for me. ;O Let th picture do th talking.

After.

Ohhhhh I have no comments about it actually.

Comments

Popular Posts