P Holidayyy, so?



Happy Hari Raya Haji, huh? (: Doesnt really matters to me.
Th term Public holiday can no longer attract my eyeballs cause
It seems that I've been having holiday since like three months ago.
Xiaoyi came over today, she was super skinny nao and lost super a lot of pounds
due to some skin allegies she was down with th past few weeks.
And me? Still hadn't start Jogging / swimming / anything that helps in weight losing yet.

Big news of th day will be I went to remove my small and big tiny many lil moles today,
Effing pain, kinda. For a few seconds. Din't expect my face to have so many moles, Argh.
They electrolyte my face and now it's chao-da, like seriously burnt, with black holes here & there.
I can't go out anymore, for th next one week.

And.this.is.bad. ):
Cause T is going back on next Thur, and not going out for th next one week means until next wed.
And which by then we are not going to meet til after 12 Jan.
This.is.really.bad. ):
So I decided that I will keep my skin in really good condition to have a speedy recovery
and go out on latest ( yeah Latest ) by Monday. Sigh bad time for mole removal.
If I knew I will have a chaoda face after it I wouldn't have done it at this time.
Oh well, no point crying over spilled milk.
It's more important to think of what-can-i-do the next 3 4 days.

No maple? No audition? No movies? Nothing but four more books.
Talking about book, I finished th Stupid cupid earlier than expected
cause I thought I will be going out tomorrow so I finished tmr's task.
Okay so in th end Jimmy ( Her fiancés ) actually came for th wedding,
just one th dot, or rather a few minutes later.
While Hat suddenly announced that they are not going to marry.
Then ofcause as expect, she was in love with Sam and so is Sam,
and it turn out to be that Sam is having a fake marriage with his new wife.
Ridiculous but just take it or leave it.

Okay it's 11.39 now and Im still depress over th fact that I cant go out with 940 / T.
Sigh, there goes my lan my movie my bear my life after O level.
Sigh. I must make sure I handle my skin with extra care so that it recover asap,
I think i typed this sometime ago but I dont mind repeating it over and over again :/

I.am.sad.

“The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever.
And no matter how hard you try, the feeling just never goes away.”

Comments

Popular Posts