Happy like Patrick.


有心栽花花不开,无心插柳柳成荫。

TODAY, I want to thank Binglian, for she helped me when I'm in the dark,
When I lost purpose in everyday's life and finds nothing is interesting anymore,
there she is, made a call to me, and she said: you want job @ Sitex not I got one slot
And I paused, blinked, breathed and replied ...Uhnor, my mama don't let me work ):
I hanged in in mad sadness cause I know a lot people are working there this weekend.
Then I walked to th kitchen, and told my mama Bl called me, casually,
like seriously I told her just, just because, because of nothing.
I never expect anything from her. "Oh, then you go larh?", that was her reply.
I was totally in shock, and every action become slow mo. I jumped, screamed and yelled.
I grabbed my phone & dialed Bl, I swear I will strangle myself if she tell me the job is taken.
And an hour later, I was otw to SimLim square w/ Bl & her brother for briefing.
Sweet, this will be my second job since after th failed one @ restaurant two years back.
So, anticipating. (:

Th briefing was short. Meet up with T after which.
Stayed in library for an hour or so while T trying to practise some Jazz drum moves,
T: help me see if my left hand is tapping at 3 times per beat
while right hand tap at 2 times per beat.
Me: okay.
T ( Starting tapping. )
After 1 minute...
Me: Er, wait uh, I very luan, which is left hand?
T: ...(--;)
Highlight is we finally took photo, after like half a year, but quite fail,
we took a total of hundreds shots, with not even one satisfying. Argh.
Otw home I start delete and everything now there are only three photos left.

那些你所不知道的,就是命中注定。

Comments

Popular Posts