Please click here to recommend happymonsters for the “cute” directory on Tumblr if you enjoy my doodles! ♥ Thank you so much! :)



Came across this cute tumblr last night towards th end, cute cartoons (:
& The one below left somewhat a great influence on me.
( Eee I realise blogger is not showing th image but I'm lazy to fix it.)

.
_________________________________________________________________
Brand new day, Last day of November. 5 more days to fly away.
Apparently I owe my mama another totally-hell-4k-word-post, but well.
She told me I can copy compos if I want when I totally run out of things to talk about.
So here it is. A random compo from my compo book:

Jacob looked glumly at her. Emily still looked th same, as he remembered her fifty years ago.He wondered why she had come to see him after all these years. He also wanted to know how she had got past the ever vigilant nurses since visiting hours had passed. Lastly, he was curious to know how she had known that he was terminally ill and was about to leave, reluctantly, for the next world.
Even so, he did not ask any questions. Rather, he smiled and held out his hand. She gave him a broad smile and took it in hers.
"How is your husband?"he asked, more to break the uncomfortable silence than out of real interest.She looked far away for a while and slowly returned to look at his face, "I am still single,"she said matter-of-factly. "Me too."he whispered. She nodded to indicate that she knew."They tried to make me, but I got away,"she said with a giggle. "And you did not try to find me?"he asked.She just stared at him."I could not,"she said after a while, "you were not ready to see me."Jacob frowned quizzically.
"Soon you will not be needing all these,"she said pointing to the drips and tubes and machines.He smiled to indicate that he knew too. He closed his eyes to enjoy her presence. She smelled strongly of jasmine, their favourite flower. Vaguely, he remembered how her parents had refused to let them marry and had quietly taken her out of the country. That had broken his heart.
He was just about to ask her where she had been all those years when the silence was broken but a machine beeping. His nephew was rushing forward.He was clearly in a state of panic. He shouted,"nurse!"Just then the nurse dashed in followed closely by the doctor. They did not seem to mind Emily sitting on the other side of the bed, still holding his hand in her lap.Jacob feel excruciating pain in his chest,Then suddenly, in a flash, the pain was gone. He felt light; he could turn his head now. Emily still held his hand. She smiled at him as she helped him to his feet. He was surprised; he could stand up now! Emily tugged at him gently and he followed as if in a daze. Then as if he suddenly remembered something, he turned to look. His nephew was sobbing and the doctor was consoling him. The nurse was drawing the blinds.
Jacob caught a glimpse of someone in the bed. It was a shriveled, bald, old man. Suddenly, he realised that he was looking at himself. "Wait a minute," he said holding back his companion, "why am I here and there and the same time?" Emily grinned and shook her head in mock sadness and then rolled her eyes to heaven."You are still so dimwitted!" she said and led him away. "Ohhh?"said Jacob following meekly, as the truth finally dawned on him.

Oh damn this is only 532 words. Wulala
It's 2.18pm now and I'm giving myself another 30minutes to finish up my post.
Life is cool. Went to get my $348 worth of cheque yesterday.
First salary in my life! Though I have a few days experience @ restaurant two years back,
th person gave me daily pay of $20 per day, which don't feels much like I'm working.
Haha, that makes my saving become er, around $800! ;D Teehehee.
Soon or later I will have a four digit saving, + Drown in fantasy+
Went to Bugis w/ 940. Played arcade! :D Been so long, years? two years maybe.
Since I last stepped in a arcade to play games. I love th drum one through my hand is mad tired.
Wanted to play Tekken with 940 but the machine don't give face & is spoiled.
I beat 940 in basket ball :D Okay expected lar. Duhhh.
Brought our Christmas hat. Teehee, hope 940 don't have to work so she will be there for me ):

Oh and my Jianfei plan failed like mad, supposedly by th time I'm leaving Sg I will be 56,
but now, oh well oh well. 不堪入耳. Forget it.

一个人要是舍得让你伤心,就根本不会在乎你是否流泪。
所以赶紧收起那卑微的泪水,洗洗脸刷刷牙,该干嘛就干嘛去吧…


Comments

Popular Posts