TWO DAYSSS! ;O Be surprise, not.

[On th verge of jumping down, from my bed.]
Duh, whoever commit suicide now is retarded, after so much and everything.

Okay I finally get started with blogging, dragged from 10 till 12.30 :/
It's weird sometimes that despite th fact that there's really nothing much to do on Fb,
I spent most of my time on it while using computer.

Uh let's see. 50 more hours or so to first El paper one. How exciting .__.
Finally finished up with th last bit of revision.
Physics, clear ; Chemistry, clear; Human Geog, clear; Physical Geog, clear; SS, clear.
Which means actually I have nothing to do for th next two days,
Eh this sounds rather arrogant somehow, but that's not what I meant.
I'm done with what I could but I don't know if it's enough.

Why talk about studies? Damn.Take a look at this, I find it cute ;D
( Taken from someone's facebook. Teehehe )

How to fly.

Comments

Popular Posts