Graduation (:


This picture looks retarded but it's okay
我喜欢就好 :D

So I Graduated from Anglican High School, ( Officially? )
No square hats no certificate though.
Four years of memories, joy and laughters, tears and disappointments.
今夜我的心久久不能平静... [ 想用电脑就讲啦~ ]

Let's recall back to four of th most memorable events throughout th four years.
  1. Conflict and 不爽快 w/ D___ & K____ [ Stil hates them til today :D]
  2. Threw S____ 's phone on th floor after he pissed me off incident.
  3. Special, Secretive, Sweet talks with R____ & J_____.
  4. Getting my Prelim result + Insert a bucket of hearts here +
A big big THANK YOU to my good friends throughout th four years in Ahs.
Th first person I talked to: Hmm Eunice (4G Nao ), During Sec One Orientation,
Doubt she remember it still but I remeber her mum saying sth like
"You two must take care of each other during th camp uh" (:

First person I talked to In class 1bee: Zixing. (She was sitting beside me)
Teehehee, actually I think she started by passing down her notebook for contacts.
Followed by th rest whom I too, regard as my best friends in sec one;
Zhidan and Jiaying
I remember we had a Trio blog tat went dead after like one month? :/
Love you guys for making my secondary one life rather meaningful and colorful,
I remember all those Neoprints we took like nearly every week or sth.
( & Pasir ris neoprint machine sucks ttm! Aww our spastic faces. )
Later on during th One bee chalet I had a close tie with Qingying,
whom I shared a lot of laughters with for a period of time too :D
( I stayed overnight at your house once, that's my first time staying overnight @ people house!)
My secondary one life din't really end quite smoothly,
and towards th end, get into some considerably serious trouble :/

pause,

Then it comes Sec two, th time where NP starts to play an enormous part in my life.
Th time when I started to love th eleven of you like never before,
and where I was remarried to Alicia wee, Oh baby I never regretted marrying you
Teehehe, we had shared so much so much couple items,
we tortured out pony together, we laugh and giggle like nobody's business,
with chongchong's constant "you two can shut up not! V noisy leh" throughout th year (:
We started our own ZHUBank, which comes up to a total of $40++
[Hope this don't reminds you of th fact that I 吞掉 your $10 :/ ]
I hope you pia your ass off and get into Vj then we can live happily ever after again.

Seondary three, where 6 subjects become 8 all of a sudden.
where I started failing my Amath, Chem, Phys & English like mad :/
Which I thought world is ending and I'm going to Ite with a sweet L1r5 of 24.
where life is full of dust, until, I met two poor soul who too, suffered like me ;D
And now I'm madly in love with them and we even had rings now.
( Ignore th fact that I always forget to wear it :/)
We had just shared so much memories that it's really hard to put into words,
太多感情, 太多感动,太多欢笑,多到我数不清,也不想去数,
现在的我只想继续享受与你们的友谊,并一直把它延续下去,
越久越好,既然说世界上爱情最不可靠,
呐,就让我们的友谊来证明什么叫海枯石烂,什么是天荒地老。
三人行,我这辈子铁了心,爱定你们了!

Secondary Four, tension, stress, all sums up to two word: O level
Ordinary Level. So Ordinary, huuhh.
I was pretty shocked at my CA1 result this afernoon when I get back my report card too.
Amath:F9, Chem: D7, Phys: C5, Geog: C5, Combine humans: D7
Beautiful marks. Though I don't want to admit this but,
I want to thank my mama, for not giving me up upon receiving shit results like that.
For forcing my doing nothing but math, math and more math every weekend.
For coming back and sit beside me to continue teaching me after I threw tantrums.
妈妈,谢谢你
今天我所获得的成绩都归功于你对我这几个月来诲人不倦的教导。
(It's kinda sad that you're never going to see this,
but this is truly how I felt all along, sigh.)

毕业了,可是中四还没有结束,还剩下这最终极的考验。
Since after I did Physics 09 O level paper and I suck like mad,
I was totally demoralized and kept have th idea that I'm going to screw this up.
Today, I want to quote this short paragraph from a Comprehension I did recently.
For myself, and for everyone who is on th same war front with me.
Who feel that what if you couldn't do well, what if you screwed it up.

“在我看来,最无用的东西就是恐惧。如果你做的事情注定要失败,那么恐惧有什么用呢?
如果经过努力就可以成功,恐惧会把这份成功吞咽掉。
比如一个球员在踢点球的时候,如果他一心想得不是如何去踢好这个球,
而是踢不进点球后所遭受的嘘声和谩骂,那么他就会恐惧的两腿发软,
这个点球也十有八九踢不进。可见恐惧不仅无用,还会促成失败。
其实,踢进点球的最好方法,不过是果断地抬脚而已。”
_________________________________________________________________

I wanted to continue by talking about my Love lifeeee
throughout th four years but time is running out. :/
It's five past twelve and I'm suppose to off comp at twelve sharp.
Opps, next time then.
But for th person whom I'm loving now, whom maybe secretly reading without me knowing,
谢谢你走进我的生命,谢谢你的宽容与体谅,谢谢你让我爱上你

Comments

Popular Posts