851th post; random.


Oh dear blog look who's back, your dearest and th only soul who truly cares for you,
No other than me, Junting :]

16 HOLY DAYS TO BIG O (:

And let's take a overview on what I had done, uh.
- Done with human geog, except th KALAHI plan part,
cause I'm lazy, and I think it's not going to come out in Os;
and so for this, it better don't come out or I will have to say ILY BB to my A1.
- Done 1/3 of Chemistry and Physics.
Looks like I'm gonna finish with th syllables just one th dot, two days before Os.

Some stupid thing occur to me today is that I couldn't find my key in th afternoon
while I was about to go down dabao ( I was famished, extreme poverty, sigh. )
So in th end I missed my dinner and survived th day with strawberries.
And it's sour, makes me even hungrier.

Actually honestly speaking I don't feel that It's exactly O Level.
Feels more like, uh another Prelim or something like that/
I'm a lil worried for myself cause I was actually, abit more hardworking before Prelim.
Caused I wanted th study break really much.
But now, seems nothing much is motivating me.
哦隽婷你完了你完了

_____________________________________________________________


Okay highlight of th day, I want to buy a remote controlled helicopter ( hearts )
I wanted an airplane in fact, but it's too big, like one meter plus :/
A helicopter is just 40cm or so :D :D :D But it's costing me a bomb.
Like hundred plus bucks, after I beg and please and everything,
my 佛祖化身 mama finally agreed to pay half so that I don't have to squeeze every single cent out.
I want a red one, something like this perhaps (:
Tomato say he has one at home but th wings ( whatever it's called ) only spins but doesn't fly,
I hope we can fix it after Os so that I don't need to squeeze my everything out to buy one.

I got kind of disheartened by all th weird tys questions Tomato starting to ask me nowadays,
Cause I don't know how to do neither. He's killing my confidence day by day ):
And th phone conver. goes so often like.
T: so how to do uh? / why like this uh? / I dont understand?
Me: Uh... hmmm... er.... en.... hehehe.. this one uh. uhhhhh.. ( hoping he change subject.)
T: uh huh ? + waits patiently +
Me: Uh I... I.. hmm.. 那个,我也不会啦,呵呵呵... T_T

And this is killing me, arghhh No cannot.
I SHALL BE INSPIRED BY THIS, WHAT DON'T KILLS ME MAKES ME STRONGER.
I will burn th tb and eat some of it's ashes everyday D;
Please, I will be a good girl. Get me into Vj science please ):

Comments

Popular Posts