Inception


Your mind is the scene of the crime.
Watched it @Iluma with mama, xy and my step father today.
Utterly cool and I was so driven by th plot ;D So glad that it's still showing in Cinema today :/
It's regarding in a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion,
a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption
which involves executing his toughest job till date.
Of cause, happy ending. And I like it v much :D

And I'm so madly in love with his smile, awww cuteeee~ :D


Joseph Gordon-Levitt

____________________________________________________


Pair-study-with-Chongchong officially started today, with him late for 40minutes.
Went off at Lunch time cause my xy wanted to treat us to lunch.
Let's just be conclusive.

I walked th dman Bugis street for hours and finally brought two pretty cute top.
pause,
I left it on bus when we getting off th bus -___-
My mama went atw to Pasir ris trying to retrieve it back,
but it's still gone. We aren't even sure if we had brought it up th bus.

Shall take all th while I spent shopping as if it was a dream.
( Hopefully you guys get th joke, If u watched Inception. )

I'm going seventeen. and on th day itself, I'm going to spend it with Chongchong,
Long pause,
Studying at school library from 8am to 7pm. How Great :/

I still have alot thing on my mind, but I need to sleep now.
And It just made to be known that my xy actually knows my blog,
so i shall be pretty, really cautious when saying things, hmphhhhh.


Comments

Popular Posts