:/

Hello Junting, today is a pretty bad day. Sigh.

Went to School Library at 8, with chongchong late as usual.
Th Librarian din't let me go in cause I was wearing shorts.
( After that Chongchong talked to th librarian den she let me in. )
I got super hungry since 11 and my stomach start growling in th silent library.
Pause,

Meet T an hour earlier than planned,
Then Something pretty bad happened, sth personal, and unexpected.

Watched Stool pigeon @ CineLeisure, with th whole cinema only 8 people watching.
We nearly thought only th two of us, cause til th show started no one came in still.


Pretty, bloody, and violent. Inception is very much better.
Went to Helix bridge, stupid 940 tell me get off at Explanade.
After we get off we couldn't find, so I went to ask th Mrt staff.
And he is talking in a weird accent,
after 5min I finally figured out tat he ask me get off at another station.
I'm like huh wad?
Promenade..
Huh?
Promenade...
Huh sorry?
Promenade!! +fad up voice+
Arh? Er nvm thanks. ( Actually I still didn't figure out what he talking. )

Walked to th Brigde at last. Moodswing follows for I don't know why.
End of story is T said: Let's just be normal friend.
And I started crying, okay tat's inappropriate,
I din't cry, just had some liquid flowing down my cheeks.

Got off in a cab with him shouting n running behind,
which I totally din't hear at all.
真不懂是错过的爱情还是天意.

arh.
I don't want blog anymore. shuckkkkkks.
Such a memorable seventeeth birthday.
我真的喜欢你你明不明白。我很舍不得你你信不信。离开你我很难过你懂不懂。
_________________________________________________________

苏格拉底说过,
如果失恋了没有悲伤,恋爱大概也就没有什么味道了.
还好,我的心脏还活着, 能感受到悲伤。算不算是一种幸运呐?
可是,可是? 

Comments

Popular Posts