木麻。


Once again, I sneaked out for Movie yesterday, I'm a Sinner. Hahaha.
Attempted to watch Resident evil twice, both failed.
Last week: Forget bring Ezlink and th person don't believe I'm 17.
Yesterday: Thought is 23rd Sep, checked th wrong timing.
Forget about watching it alr. Hmphh.



生活是一边抱怨一边主动制造忙碌的状态。

我还活着, 29more days to O level, finally, it's drawing near.

I thought I have a lot to say, but it seems that I'm at a lost of words.
Or maybe I'm just too tired.

Mad pia officially starts from 21 days before O level.
After graduation day on next Fri :/
My mama say she want to go, sigh and
she wants to take camera take photo when I shake hand with Boon -_____-
What is this, 随便她爽啦~

I'm so so so anticipating my New phone, and Unlimited sms.
我真是一个很容易满足的小妹妹~ :D

This will my 座名佑 for th next 50 days ):

This will be my 座名佑 for th rest of my Life (:

____________________________________________________________

Okay Now Im back, cause I have nothing better to do
but stil I don't want to just let it go and go sleep :/
After all I don't know when is th next time I can use comp.

Procrastination.
[ the counterproductive deferment of actions or tasks to a later time.]
Nowadays a lot people like to use this word eh,
就像我一样。

突然心很空。
隽婷不可以不可以不可以不可以你不可以喔。
理智一点理智两点理智三点理智四点理智五点,清醒六点清醒七点清醒八点清醒九点。
完了,晚了,玩了。


Comments

Popular Posts