花心的女人.

Th title is subjective to Phoneees only :/
This is th third picture which I posted regarding my Ideal phone after Os.
Heh okay this will be th last decision alr. No more changes,
just trying to decide what color cause all seems not nice, ( Cause No Red, sigh)
It's touch screeen plus key pad, hopefully not too lag.
:D I will treasure it, believe me. Have Faith.
________________________________________________________________

I did a sinful act yesterday.
I went to watch a movie, when it's like 37 days to O level.
I betrayed my TYS, my english compo, my chinese compo and my TKMB :/
Worse thing is that, th movie sucks ttm. D-E-V-I-L.


About how 5 people get killed one by one in th Lift by a soul.
Actually I'm perfectly okay with th whole movie taking scenes in a small lift.
But everytime when someone is killed, th lift blackout, so is th movie screen -.-
So there will be 15 or so seconds of blackness before sth is shown on th screen.
which kinda predictable, that someone is killed again.
and th moral of th story sucks. so is th ending.

It's like this guy accidentally killed a mother and son in an car accident.
then th soul of th woman came back to haunt him by killing everyone in th lift,
Except himself. Wow. Great Plot.
(And th mother and son happens to be family mem. of th CID who is trying to rescue them)
How amazing.

Okay th highlight of th day is that I wanted to watch Resident Evil at first.
But th person don't let me buy th ticket, cause I forget to bring my Ezlink or IC.
Holy crap I'm 17 and they don't let me in for a NC16 movie, arghhhh.

and what makes it stupid is that after tat we moved from Ehub to Cs,
and brought tickets for Devil, which is too,a NC16 rated movie. Lol.
Lesson learnt: Learn to be smart.

End of story: Brought a 鸭子, & I like it a lot. Teehehe
___________________________________________________________

分享

时间已做了选择 什么人叫做朋友
偶而碰头 心情却能一点就通
因为我们曾有过 理想类似的生活
太多感受 绝非三言两语能形容
可能有时我们顾虑太多
太多决定需要我们去选择
担心会犯错 难免会受挫
幸好一路上有你陪我
与你分享的快乐 胜过独自拥有
至今我仍深深感动
好友如同一扇窗 能让视野不同
与你分享的快乐 胜过独自拥有
至今我仍深深感动
好友如同一扇门 让世界(变)开阔

我好爱你们,白痴。

Comments

Popular Posts