Nothing but Prayers.


This is th only thing I can do and left doing after one week of Prelim papers.
Pray that I made lesser Careless mistakes apart from those questions that're totally blank.
Hmphh. Math-es are just so scamming. Th paper 1s were easy, until it comes to paper 2.
English was, like how it always is. B4, or maybe on a good day, border line B3.
Chem and Physics were, uhmm, manageable.
But it kind of suck that when I studied Physics before chem for Mid yr, I scored better for Physics.
After which I thought I learnt smart and studied chem before Physics for Prelims,
now my Chem is like doing better than Physics, Irritating :/

Today as I was going to head for school after blindly stuffed Amath formulas in my head,
I saw a white glow in th middle of th sky, okay I meant Lightning,
I thought that I could make it in time to school,
though nonetheless I dig out 10bucks in th case I need a Cab halfway.
And Here Junting goes walking to school, then it starts to drizzle at th traffic light,
I briskly took out my umbrella and thought I was being so thoughtful and smart.

Then as I passed by BVSS, th rain gets holy cats and dogs elephant & Hippos.
I turned to my right and see no cab in sight,
and since I'm merely less than 500m to school ( I suppose )
I decided to carry on walking, then I started to feel regret as I approach th Traffic light,
and it kind of sucks to decide whether or not to take a cab up a hill when it's just 200m's distance.
Let's just jump scene to when Junting finally reached school.
She was totally drenched. Blouse, skirt, socks, shoes, undergarments, bags, totally soaked in water.
How nice , 出水芙蓉~
After which 940&Tricia helped me go G.O get a new set of uniform.
Th school so kiasu and they wrote AHS on th sleeve in case people don't want return.
But I'm thinking of sworbing th skirt with my own skirt.
Mine is new okay? Just that it's too small for me and I can barely buckle it -__-
Oh and it was accidentally altered too short so now I have to wear it v Low.
Omg & I just realise something, I'm finally posting in English, after ages.
I want to change blogskin, Lol. I'm oh-so-too-free now ;D




  1. Idk why th Domokun's head is round-ish, making it look like a retard ):
  2. I suddenly have a craving for Iphone, just for th PS. Brightness do make a Big difference.
  3. I'm glad I managed to open my eye big enough to post this photo out.

Comments

Popular Posts