Despicable; us.


Question on mind : What exactly is this yellow bean called ?
Okay stupid question.Anyway Despicable me is cute (:
{ I'm not that outdated yet ho, at least I watched it on last Friday.}
I love these yellow "jumping beans". Just sooo adorable.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Actually I have no idea why am I still blogging now, when everyone else's is dead.
Is two hours a week considered as a Luxury for a O level candidate?
Hai, I think I'm pretty slack now.
Even though It seems that I'm studying from 3.30 to 11.30pm,
but taking away slack off, day dreaming, eat, toilet and everything,
Perhaps only 4 hours are efficient. Aww.

And I realise most of my recent blog post is on studies, so no life.
Hmph, But my life is revolving around studies and test now.
what else shall I talk about? :/ Er. Er. Er.

Magnetism. Esterification. Alcohol. Electromagnetism. Fermentation. Nylon.
Alkane. Solenoid. Compass. Soft magnetic material. Hydrogenation. Terylene.
Polymer. DC motor. AC generator. Crude oil. Methane. Carbon brush. Bitumen.

This is my Life, and it will be repeating for another Hundred days.

对,就是酱.

PS.写给崔某人看的,
因为一双磨练得很世俗的眼睛及易发现事物的破绽,也就失去了一次美的愉悦.
不是么?
所以说么, Ignorant is a bliss.


Comments

Popular Posts