迟来的,一团想要说的话




OHH 亲爱的 ALICIA WEE , Look I put our unglam photo on it ! :D
Look at our last photo taken in that toilet,
same pe shirts ( I assume ) , just tat we were both long hair :/
V weird ho? Our hair seems grow shorter by shorter as time pass.



Okay this post will be blogged randomly, as according to th sequence of th photos.


HI this is Shiyin's dog with a retarded "cute" tongue ( it's forever 歪一边 )
Yeahhh , did I mention that I went to Shiyin's house for steamboat,
Uhmm last Friday? or last last Friday, couldn't remember anymore.
Can't afford to use up my memory space for unnecessary things anymore,
Okay not so exaggerate till so extreme yet.
It was down pouring like mad that day , & her house nearby's drainage system sucks!
Everywhere also flood.

Question : Why 940 smiles so happily in th photo ?
Hint The black object on table.
Answer : She was messaging her beloved baby th whole time, Hmphh.
____________________________________________________________________________________

One week past.
Physics teacher is not making any progress, and she is never going to.
Teach blindly only.

Sigh, I'm going to study, for real.

Comments

Popular Posts