popeyeeeeee


I saw this damn cute soft toy of popeyeee and _____ ( his wife name) at Iluma,
Sigh, shall start saving money and buy it home, ( If it's less than $40, hopefully)
____________________________________________________________________________________
Currently my mama is scolding me over Heymath , irritating.
Well, even lazy to elaborate it out .
Since she keep emphasis that she knew I'm not a hardworking person ,
why still scold me for not being like those hardworking ones,
for not waking up at 4 everyday and start doing tys,
for not getting all math questions correct,
for not saying things like "I don't want to eat I need study"
You know I'm not that kinda girl. And I can never be.
Scold for all you want, I'm doing what I can.

I know I can't do all the things above,
but at least I woke up two hrs earlier during th holiday to start studying,
at least I stick on with my study plans throughout th whole holiday,
at least I knew I did something and I din't wasted th hell out of my time.

Don't think I can just get everything right when I used to fail the subject.
Your friends's this son that son, Your friends, Not yours.

I'm trying, damn you.
I'm not even asking you to compliment me ( Okay you don't have to anyway )
Just stop scolding me as if I was still th girl who got 28 for L1R5 and going to Ite,
Maybe your ideal kid who studies 16hours a day exists but sorry, not me.

Yeah true this is not my best, sorry.
But I'm already forcing myself to do what I can.
.

On a happier note.
I finished 3 sets of heymath , half more to go.
and my Chemistry tys is all cleared last saturday,
and Physics tys will be cleared by this saturday,
Holiday homeworks are all done,
Finished two Hcl tys book .
Daily Plans for school reopen is done.
Love life is under controlled, and pretty contented with it.
Has been drinking plenty of water and not much new pimples.
Enjoying air-con when it's hot at night.
Enoughs snacks at home to kill boredom at times,
Hmm weight? ( Have not been standing on that nightmare machine for ages )
眼不见为净

Looking forward to see my two brothers this Saturday.
Waiting for school to start impatiently, I can't stand not flirting with them!
Oh and lastly,
Waiting for O level to end and change phone.
(:

That's all about life so far.
Oh and dear God, don't let me die the day before Os, please.

Comments

Popular Posts