My leg looks like Ham ?


Sigh , Mushroom say my Leg looks like Hammmm , Oh really ? ):
好吧,那我减肥好了.
Abit sad you mei you , I'm like reaching 60kg now ? + Cries inside +
Oh where is my 50kg ? Damn it .

So I went to internet and did many many research just now .
My conclusion is I will just stick to my 3 days apple plan ( Secretly since Mama don't support me. )
And please , stop seducing me , I love water , Yeah 白开水 , I'm serious.
Hmphh , And it mentions that our legs are fat cos th Earth's gravity pulls th body's fat downwards .
Argh , I shall learn to walk upside down and get a super fat face instead ?
Okay rubbish , so I will raise my "ham" legs 90 degree to th floor everyday ,
and I will start doing crunches , and crunches , and yeah , more and more crunches .

Okay great , after Mushroom say my leg like ham , now Crab say my tummy's like Jelly,
Oh great great great this is just so nice . 打击 Me somemore and I will be more determined to 减肥。
Thanks everyone , thanks so much .
Okay so sarcastic , Oh well I am suppose to be sarcastic . I think ?

Hmm , went to Orchard to watch KILLERS

Yeah , It's a pretty , typical , But nice movie .
But I think My girlfriend is an agent is much funnier :D
Yeah , hmm that's all about it .
It's 12.45am and Im turning in , oh wait Im going to do my crunches first
<3

Comments

Popular Posts