MYE NO MORE !!!



Yeappp , Went to watch Th backup plan ( Romance + Comedy ;D )
Totally rushed down to Tm after school , chua & 940 were like cabbed there ( Rich? )
Then we got super hungry halfway during th movie , But stil we made it through ! :D
Heheh , this makes my Third movie of th year . ( Like finally -.- )
After that Chua went off , so me & 940 went to eat meesua .
HUMANS! eat th one at Tm Basement, th one at T1 is kind of suck :]


After which we went to my house ;D
And I accidentally took a photo of 940 while she was bathing , hahaha .
Anw my room damn chio right ? ( I think so too , th color combi is just Feel-s0- good )



Okay rubbish -.-
We went to IKEA :/
Th toys there were just so weird , and cool , and abnormal , and I totally love it ! :D
At first I thought it was like Chilli / carrot , ended up it's Snake .
Talking about snake , there is this Caterpillar crawling on my skirt during assembly today ,
Right before th national anthem , I have no choice but to start shake it off my skirt and jumped around on th floor ,
fearing that It was climbing on my leg or sth , worst 1minute or so ever :/
Th way it moves so .. reminds me of Longitudinal waves , ( Compression & Refration )
And talking about school ,
On thursday , my mother woke me up at 6.30 screaming that I'm late of school ,
so I jumped off my bed and bathed and changed and rush out ,
As I walked up th hill halfway , nearly reaching th school , at aroung 7.03am ,
I remembered that , Emath paper starts at 10am . -.-
IDIOTIC . ( I'm not saying me okay . )



Let th photos do the talking :D



I really think 940 is very cute in here , haahha .
( This is compliment okay ? 940 you don't 不知好歹 ! )



Then went to th cafe area (?) to enjoy our Kids meal as well as free flow drink.
At first we were like act yi ge High class use th Wine holder , then we were like must sit here drink 3hrs !
In th end leh ? -.- We take like 2 cups then cmi already . ( Shouldn't have taken Coke . )

That marks th . end ? No wait ,
Acutally after that we went back to Tm and walked around .
And each of us brought a pump @ Cotton on ( 2 for $30 :D )
Hopefully I will not regret and will have chance to wear it ):

Tired. I want to sleep .
And I keep forgeting that I have tuition still this weekend .
Feel so like my study life is over , Hahahah .
苦尽甘来。

Comments

Popular Posts