journey as a Np warrior (:

Passing.Out.Parade.
Photobucket

Three years in Np passed, hah , Never thought I could have made it through.
Entering th cca knowing nothing about it , { This senior pulled me to th booth in fact }
And there I was , began my four years being a part of a Uniform group .
Secondary one , just had too much things to handle and was being , well kinda rebellious .
During th speech Mandy mentioned that Licia n her always come 1B drag me to CCA ,
Couldn't remember actually , Opps . ( You two not fierce enough wor, hahah )

Ah , I'm not going to type out my journey as a np warrior again now ,
( cos I'm halfway doing chinese compo. )

Just wanna thank everyone for being part of th cca ,
Cause without you all , Npcc is nothing to me . You all made th change (:
We had seen each other cry , each other laugh , each other's everest unglam moments ,
谢谢你们。

Peeped at Mogu's speech on last friday , If she were to read out all she typed ,
I'm sure everyone would have cried .
But strangely , Pop'10 wasn't one with tears and 鼻涕 all over ,
instead , we just laughed with th speeches everyone made , I prefer it this way more :]
End it with laughter instead of tears , isn't it nice? :D


Haha my beloved husband for two years :D

Comments

Popular Posts