FINDING PASSION D;

I'm back blogging ! :D Even though I think there'll be zero reader .
Since I already made it very clear in th previous post that I won't be back till Nov, well .
字是死的,人是活的! (:
Also Because Liciaaa was like :
Stop pretending you're very hardworking and have no time blog but yet so active at Fb .
Hmms , so I'm back .

Firstly , Talking about study ( What else man )
It's holy shit April , one more month to MYE , and soon will be Prelime , then th final , Os .
During th fourth year of secondary life , I finally changed my attitude and picked up my books again .
Sigh , quite a hard task cos I missed all th Basic last 3 years ,
which made it extremely tough to catch up now .
But so far , so good :] Have been in a positive attitude towards study ,
and that's th most important thing right now .
Hopeful I don't die under Kinematic
( Cos even my mama say that Kinematic is a killer when she was a student . )
Sigh , don't sound much like a encouragement at all ):

Enough about study talks , I think I have better things to share now , which sure would make me smile when I look back at this post in th future (:
I Giga love Jocelyn and Rachel ( L )
They are th most most most precious stoneees ( Not Gem but stone ) I met in life :D
Hahahah , three girls who met each other coincidentally at 3H'09 in anglican high .
( Okay I know Jocelyn since sec two but not that close :D )
Had stared a fabulous relationship since then (:

Gone through fat and thins ( pardon my bad Grammar ), tall and shorts , bitter and sweet , joys and laughter ,
喜欢她们和我一起没心没肺地笑,喜欢他们不像别人一样假假做作;
喜欢她们的坦白,她们的笑容,喜欢她们的一举一动,喜欢大家一起疯,一起闹;
喜欢和她们分享自己的秘密,喜欢和她们一起上学,吃饭,读书,喜欢她们在我身边的感觉 (:
亲爱的我好爱好爱你们 , 谢谢你们走进我的生命 :]

不敢想象我们的友情在今年就淡化,所以很希望大家去一样的学校,
不是说距离远了感情就淡了,只是,真的不想离开你们,不相适应没有你们的每天。
想和你们一起长大,一起面对世界,残酷也好,感动也好,开心也好,只要有你们就好...


Hahah , see brother I love th two of you so much :D
Otherwise , have been thinking about Life too , But seems now it's still too early .
Deciding whether or not to have kids next time , haa .
Feel more like traveling around th world with my Love in th future , take a look at all over th world .
But in that case , I think life will be really lonely when we grow old , like no kids . Sigh .
Life is just full of stupid yet important decisions here and there , decision for people to make .
Thinking of th point of study if tmr I'm gonna die all of a sudden . Hahaaa .
Well , maybe th answer is really that , cos I don't know if Im dying tmr , so I have to study today In case I dint die .
Well , making no sense, or rather bullshit sense . Haa ,

And my mama just came back earlier than expected , thus caught me red handed using computer ,
sigh . my good image of a good student just collapsed . Sway-ness .

Comments

Popular Posts