dear baby brothers


Hello myself I'm back blogging talking to myself :D ( Sounds pretty pathetic . )
Went to K box with chua n 940 todayyyy , love them super much can .
( CREDITS TO TANYING FOR HER VERY OLD MEMBER CARD )

Got super high by th song 三天三夜, like really high to outerspace , & 940 actually screamed for that ! :D
Me n chua spend really long to get her pick up th mac and start singing lor, piew .
I think we are damn noob , we enter th cabin then all dont know how to use th Remote ,
and 940 ( actually me also ) though it's touch screen computerised ,
and so 940 actually went to press th screen , hahaha .
Then halfway th Coke float spilled out and we were like throwing 2 packets of tissue at it trying to clean up.

It's my first time going K , and most importantly , first outing with them ! ( stupid chua always PS D; )
Had really so much fun that I don't know how to put into words ,
Okay actually can but my English not that profound to find suitable description words for my feeling .
I love you brothers , more than I can say :D

After "sending" Chua off , we suppose to reach her birthday chalet earlier than her to "surprise" her.
But it was impossible cos she got ppl to fetch her over while we had to take public transport ,
However th very nice , super nice us went all th way to bukit batok to find her ,
And we deepful feel that th Taxi uncle scammed our money cos he dont know how to drive
and give us attitude somemore cos we also dont really know how to go the place , Tmd .

Dint really manage to "surprise" her much cos initial plan was to cover her eye form back ,
but in reality there's only one route to th chalet and th road is facing right infront of where she was siting at .
Hahahah but still she must be touched :D ( yeah she better be cos we love her so much ! )

Journey back was kind of Horrendous , We took Bus , then Mrt , den Bus , den Cab home .
Nearly died on th bus , but ofcos I manage to stay alive and typing this out now :D

I want to sleep , it's 2am now .





Comments

Popular Posts