凌晨两点钟;

睡不着,也不想睡.
But mama forced me to go sleep Cos tmr's 2.4km run , but th fact is that I don't plan to run at all.
So my point here is , is not I don't want study , is she don't let me to .
Lifeeeeee , hmm , as per normal . 还是老样子. Or rather had some slight changes ;
I'm studying everyday , like everyday for th whole of April .
I don't remember any past occasion that I studies like this . Revolution , A forceful one .

Taking paper one for both language brought up a lot of secondary school memories .
Out of boredness as well as trying to find something to type about tonight ,
I went to flip through my achieves ( Pictures actually . ) Photos were are on my blog for th first two years.
And for two years I didn't know that th photo size could be adjust , dumbest blogger ever .
Well I realise that my secondary school life quite boring . Like so typical .

Secondary one Lower secondary
.....
Wanted to divide into four years , But I realsie sec one really nothing much .
Life just revolves around one thing , five letter , M-a-p-l-e .

Argh wasted my freaking perhaps two hundred plus , or even more .
And despite spending so much , I'm proudly th noobest mapler you would ever known of .
I remember I was sorta crazy over GM last time , It's like my life long ambition to become a Gm.
Just look at my sparkling eyes in th second picture and you will know :D
Once again , though I spent a huge buck on @cash , My decoration is always ugly .
Whenever I brought what I want and I start to look at what others wore , I find mine ugly . Argh .
Hmm , and once known this guy in maple whom I liked ,
Ohwell , anw it ends off by my mother finding out I msg him too frequent and gave him a call
and that's when he disappeared into thin air leaving an E-mail in my inbox and vanishes .
Hahaha , puppy puppy loveee .

Sec two , all that reminds me of sec two is alicia , alicia and more alicia . hahaha .




Remember how we use to act "couple" on Msn and we actually had a number of couple items ,
which by now , uhmm , I think , uhmmm , well . + awkward silence +
Hahah , she is a great friend I made in secondary two , oh wait I think she is my husband .
Ohyeah , She is my lawful husband Opps nearly forget about this .

And and and , yeap my bangs ! :D It's really ugly when I try to switch it to slant , no joke .
Ohohoho , last time so chubby / fat / whichever word you want to use :D


And and and came upon this too , th dumb music+home econ+art project work .

Okay my main point here is actually that , my art last time not bad leh ! :D :D :D
Tmd don't know why now become like this , like kns .
Well , our food product by the end of th day is a total failure and a big mess .
Our dearest Jonathan forget to bring pork ( which is th main ingredient ) on th day of Product making .
And ofcos I series of problems , hahahah . Well , th potato empire then falls under our hands .

You know what ! I actually went to th Hk disney land before ,
Yeah though it's small , and lack of facilities , It's a disney land after all .
Oh revealing my fatfat picture isn't a good choice but still , I decided to truthful and put it here :D
Oh and I just realise something , Minnie's leg is thinner than mine in th picture , Holy crap .
Sigh , let me recall something nice about th trip . Hmms , okay , th firework at th castle is not bad .
But after it's over my leg got numbed and I couldn't stand .
So as everyone start to get up and walk away I'm still sitting on th floor ,
it was damn retarded cos everyone is walking at my direction . Unglams .


Upper secondary
Secondary three , nothing much to talk about actually .
Since after one fine night I met this Bear who actually talks , life has been real chaos .
One day sunshine , one day rainy , one day thunder , one storm after another .
And everything was just too late , and everything just happened too fast .

Flipping through all th photos we took , ( Quite limited actually )
This is the one I loved th most , before everything starts to turn sour .
It was Chirstmas 2008 :D And we went to watch YESman at Vivo .
And we had our necklaces on our neck , when my key still works .
I was wearing Fbt and a ugly thick white hairband , but he didn't mind at all ;D
He sent me home while I laid my head on his shoulder throughout .
And that was sweet , th best Christmas I ever had .

Then things changed .
Quarrels scoldings misunderstanding attitudes parents anger hatred tears .
And then this love died .


If you love something , let it go .
If it comes back to you , it's yours forever .
If it doesn't, then it was never yours .



And this concludes and marks an end for my post .
It's 2.53am now and I'm going to close my eyes (:

Oh , and tomorrow it's 29th , again .

Comments

Popular Posts