哦哦哦噢你是我的花朵 ~

Okay apparently I started this post since 4hrs ago and until now i still dont have anytime to post.
Be back soon (:
_____________________________________________________________________________

and as promised , I'm back . It's 15April today , 10.45pm . And I'm trying to get started with my speech as well cards making (:
And computer is such a great temptation that I had actually started 45mins ago but now I finished nothing .

POP tomorrow , finally? What does it mean exactly ?
No more cca for th rest of th year ?
No more fridays with th 11 of them ?
No more npcc in my life ?

Three years ago I wanted CCA to end so much , Even hoping th cca is wiped out by Boonie .
( Please don't kill me if any of you reads this . )
Secondary one life with npcc had been really bad . I dint want to go every friday .
In fact I din't want to face anyone even after I "joined" back in th later of the year ,
for I know every of them hated me .

Secondary two was a Turning point for me ( If you apply this to Emath , it's a Minimum curve . )
To be exact and go into th details , it would all thanks to the Training camp .
Have a feeling that th Teachers or seniors had already planned out ,
that they would praise me for sth I did so that I will love th CCA more and find achievements in it .
Hahah And I deeply appreciated it :]
And that year , th second year in npcc , had been th most wonderful period of time with th 11 of you.
We go through everything together , got scolded together , train together under th sun.
Get semula for a million times , did thousands over pumping over th year .
And come to think back about it , those tough times are th most lovely things I remember ,
and all this pieces of memories would go with me for life .
Even though I'm not really close to some of them , but I trust them for everything they did .
They are all really good girls that you would be fortunate to meet in life ,
they would never sabotage you or bad mouthed about you ,
and even if they did , you know that after all , they love you .

Things got really upset for me when it comes to secondary three ,
when everyone had a job of their own , and from then all , It just feels like we got drifted away , slowly .
Bit , by bit .
I don't know if any of them feel th same way as I did , but I wished that someday ,
we would come together as a whole , and gone through all th shits together once again .
Ha sounds so sadistic , but it's true ;D

And now , secondary four . Spend much of th time tgt with th zuobo gang tgt ,
haa , slack you may say , but it gets really bored sometimes .
Especially with people asking you to clean room over n over again ,
and worse is , no matter how much we cleaned and how tidy it is afterwards,
by th very next training everything is misplaced and in a mess . argh .

And tomorrow , I would no longer have to clean th room again .
Ha sounds so like I'm a Cleaner , please address me as a higher post , I'm th Qm okay?
Hahah . I'm so lame .

Gosh it's 11.13 and I still had not started with card making .
And most likely , this would be somewhat my speech . Hahahaah , so rubbish-ish .

Comments

Popular Posts