HAPPY CHINESE / VELENTINE ! :D


OHHH PEEPO
新年快乐!& 情人节快乐 too ! :DDD

We have finally made our second date possible ! (:
Oh & Licia strongly wants to emphasis that she is not a butch ,
cos her 幼小的心灵 is 打击-ed by this girl in th toilet who gave her a
"eew-you-butch" look while we camwhore-ing . Hahahah !
But still , she is my lawful husband , yeah :D

So had Chinese new year celebration in th school today , again .
PA system is kinda screwed but overall th performance is great :]
.
Went to Tampines with Licia , mission : to find a heels for her Cny .
Took us th whole afternoon but in th end dint buy anything , Lol .
- I loved this black wedges but it's damn F-ing high ;
- I loved this black heels but it only looks nice with Legging ;
- I loved this Wedges but it made me nearly sprain my ankle , twice .
Hai , mission failed .


Qianying is so F-ing chio can ! :D Okay larh laogong you also very butchy ;D




First Squad all present photo , gan dong dao *
Credits to 940 :D

Comments

Popular Posts