TWO ZERO ONE ZERO !

HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE ! :D :D :D

Helllloooooo Everyone , It's 2010 ! :D
Hahahaha , Went out with Hj and friends ysd , ;O
( Oh 940 th Guy in cap is cute okay !? :D Reminds me of Quek . Hahaha. )
Ohyeah , Licia came over my house to do Geog hw in th day :D
Omg can't believe I finish finding th 10 articles ( Actually only havce 9 . ;O )
Anw so Meet them @ Plaza Sing at 7 , Then his frens all want to play lan ,
So Hj hao xin pangseh them and went to eat dinner with me ;D
Screammmmms , th Ice jelly with Cocktail is nice !
Kay then walked around , Brought a COTTON ON dress ,
SCAM CAN ?! It say 50% Storewide but in th end th dress I buy no Discount ):
Hais , Oh well , But it's ncie I think :D
I WANT TO BUY TH "PEACE" NECKLACE !!! But I think no more Off ler ):
10 plus walked back to Burger king and met up again ,
Then head to weian's house to play Wii :D
my hand is so damn hell tired can , hahahah . feels like doing a milkshake :D

And all of us din't realise when it's 12 , until one of th girl suddenly say ,
Happy new year ?? then we look at th clock and Realise it's 12 ler :D
Hahah , went back home @ 12.30 ): Awww , I want to Tonnnnnnn lor .
But oh well , had a funnnnnnnn new year eve , Hope evyone had one too ! :D

hope 2010 is a better year for me ! (: I have to !
  • Make sure I study well , L1r5 maintain <12>
  • Lose till 50kG , and most importantly , get rid of my tummy ):
  • Gummy to be happier :D

Comments

Popular Posts