THe "O" year

SO , 2010 IS HAPPENING
:/


Photobucket

2009 ended , as usual . Like how every year past and with me only realising it when another new year starts .
To be honest , sec three was a disaster . Well on Academic , and perhaps , Relationship too .
And this definitely need to change , starting from tomorrow . ( Gosh . )

Big year , for th big "O" , and even my mouth is also going into a "O" shape .
To be honest , I don't have any confident that I can score well for it ,
Of course I only meant this If I continue my attitude like last year .
S.T.U.D.Y. , S.T.U.D.Y and more S.T.U.D.Y . That would most properly sum up as 2010 .
( Or atleast th first 11 months of 2010 . )

Think positively ?
Maybe I would lose some weight due to over stress ( Fat hope . )
Maybe I would save alot money cos busy studying ( Hahahahah think too much . )
-/&
隽婷,要加油啊! (:

And hopefully relationship is not going to affect me . OHWELL .
Even if one day I wake up and you no longer talk to me I shall remain calm .
Sec 4 , O level , no joke . ( Thinking of tattoo this on me -.- )
Though I wished that you can be beside me this whole year , But it seems highly impossible .
Let fate decide then . ( sounds fake )
-/&

Bye loves :D

Comments

Popular Posts