need more sleep , desperately .

Photobucket
( The most adorable ever Domokun spotted in Physics Lab ! :D )

Hello I'm back , It's the second week of sec four and I'm despo for more hours of sleep ,
( Had never wanted Weekend to come faster this much in my life . )
School's not tough , not yet at least ,
but I've been trying my best to catch up what I'd missed for the whole of sec 3 .
And it sucks ): ( Ohwell blame who )

Epic conver of today :D
Me : 940 ! Is weesen handsome ?
940 : NOOOO?!
Weesen ( At the back ): walao 可以不要问这种问题吗 ? It's a very touchy question .


+ Laughs of many people who overheard this +

Lol , Had many Study plans for myself and Ofcos , trying my best to follow everyday .
Staying back after school after school with Chua till we finish our Homework ,
I find it pretty good , so that I can focus on revising at home .

Uh , I couldn't remember what more I wanted to say .
Oh well ,

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
真的累了的时候,偶尔会跑到我们曾经常去的顶楼,
抬头仰望天空,心情顿时豁然开朗,活着真好! :D


Comments

Popular Posts