Photobucket
Awwwwww lovely shuaige . ( But why is there a ring on his hand ?! D; )

I'm HAPPY today , cos .. +drum rolls+ Got shuaigeeeee-s in my physics tuition!
Anw I was so dumb on th way to school ;O
  • Only realise I need go tuition at 11.50am . ( Tuition @ 12.30 )
  • Damn hot weather and I was wearing a half long sleeve top -.-
  • Took the wrong bus . ( There are 3 buses coming to th bustop , then I know I need take 43 which is th 3rd bus . But there's this girl at th bustop too and she look like she is going tuition too , so i happily assumed she going to same tuition as me , and i saw her broad a bus , i was busying trying to untangle my necklace so I hopped on th bus too . and after i got up i realise th bus im taking is a double deck when 43 is single deck -.- )
  • Waited 10minutes for th Life to come so I was late .
  • Got off at th wrong level . ( Suppose to be 4th but when th life opened at 3rd level I went out of th lift -.- )
BUT it's all O-K-A-Y ! Cos there're SHUAIGE-S in th tuition! :D
Muahahahahaa !!! O-M-G bonussssssss for Junting's Boring life 2010 !
But dint had a good look at them cos I had to seat at 1st row -.- ( Th 2 other Girl sat at 1st row )
Ohhh and Yangwei is in same tution as me too . Lol ;O

But overall , I'm still happy ttm :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comments

Popular Posts