Movie-manics

Photobucket

Went out with MANDY and MOGU CHUA :D ( L )
( Jolene is suppose to join us too , but she overslept and I saw her msg too late )
Meet mogu @ Tuna merah before heading to Tampines to meet Mandy at 11.11am ;D

Photobucket

Went to eat this "Not so nice" ( th one I order ) and Expensive food .
Hate GST charge $_$ ! ):

Brought movie tickets and Watched Planet 51 .



After that we I wanted to watch Princess and frog so brought tickets again ,
Then went over to Toys'r us since we have one hr free time :D
Brought 3 shitzxzxz :D One each .

Photobucket


It starts with me seeing it at Gatcha machine and I decide to waste $ buy one ,
Then I got a Green one , ( which mandy likes . )
She was like : Kay larh you buy another then I buy this form you .
So I brought another one , but it come out greyish white ;O
Then we start to psycho her buy one too , and she brought too ,
And it came out reddddd ! :D ( she was hoping orange though )
So I changed with Her and tardaaaaaa , btw th shit got light one :D Haha .


Hurried back to Cs and continue watching Princess and th frog ,


To be honest , It's kind of childish + kind of lame + kind of waste $ ,
( Though I'm the one suggest to watch it , hahaha Opps . )

Walked around Tm looking for phones ( Mandy & Mogu is getting new phone ! )
* Jealoused * I want my LG BL20V ! screaaaaaamsssss ):

Mandy Insisted on taking this photo , :D hahaha .
Photobucket

I think Me and Mogu have some communication problems today . LOL .
she asked : Eh Only got we 4 ?
Me : Huhhhhh ?!
Mogu : only got we 4 ?
Me : Waddddd ?!
Mogu : I asking only we 4 uh ! -.-
Me : OHHH , LOL yah ! I tot you asked " you got eat before ? " -.-

And got 3 more similiar things , which I can't remember :O Hahah
Mandy kept goes like my eye can't see anything ,
So I Put 2 finger in front of her and asked , what's this ?
Mandy : Err 2 ? ;O
Me : NO ! it's PEACEEEEE ! :D
then mogu put 3 finger infront of her and asked , wat's this ?
Mandy : 3 ?!
Both me and Mogu : NO ! it's OKAYYYY , hahaha :D
__________________________________________________________________________________

I'd glad I had them , they're great friends ♥

Comments

Popular Posts