when empty strucks

Ahhh I'm not zilian ! Okay maybe I am , I just want to show th hat , my 1st ever ! :D
Hahaha , I had been dreaming about him for th past consecutive 7 days , Like omg .
Two more days to the day we go into a relationship one year ago ,
I WILL SURVIVE . FUCK IT .

I will forget you I will stop loving you I will get over you I will not cry anymore
I will forget you I will stop loving you I will get over you I will not cry anymore
I will forget you I will stop loving you I will get over you I will not cry anymore

My phone is like dead , well save money .

My life is in a mess now , Not studying , not having any fun either .
Dear Jocelyn will you be with me on Christmas still ? ):
If you won't I will bring a Log cake go over yur house then , Hais .
Our fantastic Christmas plan , gahh I'm so unbearable to see it slip away .
I'm bored and tired and empty and feel fat . A-R-G-H .
Screwed up holiday ,

Tried to cheer myself up by this But it's not working .
I dont love what I'm doing now at all , Nor am I doing what I love to do now .
I'm staring at th computer thinking what to do while msging Kelvin ,
I will go over to his Arcade team chalet next week though I'm odd one out .
I dont care , I need a life to be entertained ! ROAR .
I'm being steamed like some char siew pau , No I prefer to be a Siew mai ):
Just saw Tofu's neoprints on fb , omg he actually became , Longer ;O
Hahaha .

I just remembered that my initial study plan for th holiday ,
Oh my god , I need some motivation and passion .
I'm suppose to kechup my Amath and Emath , and Revise my Phys and Chem .
Shingz .

不会再依赖任何人,因为自己太容易依赖一个人。
曾经说过做你孤单的终结者,可是你已经不需要我了。

Comments

Popular Posts