totally heart 06nov'09 ♥

Had tons of funnn yesterday at YMCA :D :D :D

First time being a Telemarketor :O
Calling people form various charities and ask if they will be coming for a Award celebration .
Even though 60% : Sorry she/he is not in and 30% Sorry I wont be going and 10% Okay I will be there .
It's still fun , I remember that for th first call I'm like er Hello good afternoon er maybe I speak to XXX ?
"Sure hold on" * Musiccc *
"Hello ?"
"Hello Er I'm calling on behalf of er , Citi-bank YMCA Youth for causes .. You're invited to ..... will you be able to come for th event ? "
"Did you sent th invitation card to xxx or xxx ? "
"Huh er I'm not sure ? er ... hmmm . I... er .... uh .... Hold on please T.T "
*Cover th speaker and look for help from others*
Then another staff help me settle th phone :D :D :D

Got several others is like R-O-A-R-S .
"May I know your name ?"
"Er I'm a volunteer here .. I don't work here "
"But what's your name ?"
"I... er ... I'm a volunteer for th event ..."
"Yeah But i need yur name ."
" (Roar!) Er I'm Junting -.- "
"Kay so I contact Junting when she's back ?"
"Er no you can contact Sharon ( Th staff )..."
"So you are sharon ? "
"No I'm junting..."
"So are you sharon or junting?! "
" (Roar .) I'm Junting"
" Then why I contact sharon ?"
" Okay . I'm sharon sorry -.- "

Alicia did th same job as me , but she is calling school principles , Even though Accodring to her she dint manage to talk to any of them .
Haha , after which we moved on to th 10th floor ( Rooftop ) .
It's damn nice :D :D :D There's a swimming pool on it and th lighting're great when th night falls :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Appointed for registration for th Mentors' reception dinner or sth , :D Quite slack .
Just Good evening may I know yur name , Thanks can you sign yur name over here :D
Hahaha , and get to eat th Buffet there , th brownie and th BBQ chicken is so niceeee !
Th rest shall be photos and photos :D ( And I shall give in to my small eyes T.T )

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And this is th random camera uncle ( 21 :O ) who kept taking unglam photos of us )D;

somehow ysd set me in a world of adults , camera man , reception dinner , night , rooftop .
I want to grow up ! :D Though many say student is th best of a lifetime .
But just , th thought of study is th only way out irritates me .
Is that so ?


Was dead tired and dizzy when I each home ysd night at like 11 ?
Had a super creative+ random+ werid + exciting dream ysd .
Told 940 bout it on msn , hahaha ! It's long so I wont be posting here :D :D :D
Maybe I cant really consider re-phrase it and make it into a book :D
Haha , Talk to G on msn just now . And somehow I went to flip through th History conver ,
And that's when tears started to drop while reading through .
He , seems like a total stranger now . This really doubt if they are the same person , 2008 , 2009 .
But I'm okay now ;D It's so sunny + bright + hot outside , what's there to cry about ? (:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Comments

Popular Posts