survival training camp !

I'm back from th survival Starvation training camp ! :D :D :D

Hahaha , Oh well literally dint eat ( main meals ) for 3 days , was leading on a biscuit life :D
Th Army ration taste worse than cat food I could say , except for th Red bean soup .
But still , th camp is fun , really funnn and very much funnnnnn .

Friday ; 131109
Took Boat (?) from Ferry and head over to Paula ubin , sadly it's raining .
And by th time we reach th camp site , my shoe is wonderfully soaked in water .
Dint had much activities Due to th wonderful weather and slept on th hard cold floor again :D

Saturday ; 141109
Th morning pt is really easy as compare to last years' running around ,
But th moment out butt touch th ground everyone goes : OH MY GODDDDDD .
It's super super wet and within 3 seconds my butt is wet all th way to my panty T.T
Omg soaked in mud water ):

Did high rope challenge , totally love it manzxzxzx :D Feels like Camp Evo again .
Is like three obstacles tgt , hees . th fers one is easier than I thought but stil I move at a turtle speed .
And I got stucked in between th two ladders , Grr . took me one minute to step out one feet
and anotehr min for th other feet . I was prepare to fall in fact . But miracly I made it :D
Th last one is piece of cake compare to the fers two :D :D :D

Jetty jump is totally loved too , jumping down into th sea from5m High , Muahaha .
All I can say is : th water is damn damn damn salty ! LOL .
It feels like on a pirate ship th moment I jump and th next thing I know is Omg so salty !
Make me miss swimmingggggg so much ):

Followed by other not-so-interesting acitvites and th camp fire is held in canteen due to rain .
Gahhh , which kind of make me sleepy cos all th lights were off ;O
Th night walk is suppose to be scary and challenging , well accodring to th Sir-s they suppose to be .
But actually it only lasted less than 5min , despite a waiting time of 1 hr until it's our grp's turn ;O
Was dead tired by th end of th day so fell asleep soon after lights off .

Sunday ; 151109
Dint had much things , pt is still piece of cake and butt is stil soaked with mud water , once again .
Did area cleaning and th mass debrief is really long , my leg got numbed for at least twice , Grr .
Then was on our way back to Singapore , Ohhhh miss it so much ! :D :D :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

There was this Presbyterian High School , which sounds like Vegetarian high school . Hahaha .
So when one sir ask all th PHS to stand up , another Sir was like Wah so many vegetarians uh ?
Hahaha . Was separated with Licia this year , Grouped with Jolene instead :D :D D
Siti ( Best camper last year ) was in th group too , and she was really , really hyper :D
Hahaha . And I saw Hongjie , who is 940's friend in th camp too :O

Okay anw after th camp was ps-ed by everyone T.T Hais so sad rite , so I hopped on bus 2 myself .
Which was full of Temasek-ians . In th end got psyco-ed by Hongjie and went to eat Kfc with 3 tmss .
And then as we were about th finish , th whole loads of CI-s step into Kfc . LOL .
Oh well , :O Hahaha .

That's about it for th cmap part , had a mjor screwed up at home ysd , Shant elebrate bout it cos It's stupid , and rediculous .
She's a bitch .

MY DEAREST 940 IS GOING FOR HER BACKBONE OPERATION TODAY ):
TAKE CARE BABY ! :D :D :D

Comments

Popular Posts