Sentosa nature walk


I'M BACK FROM NATURE WALK , Hello Blogger ;O

Haha , Had great fun today , but it was hot on th way .
( And now it's like raining so heavily outside , oh well weathers . )

Kay it's basically a CIP / nature walk with th disabled people .
Half of us is 'lucky' to get th kids cos is much more funnnn :D
I don't know why Nick say they're hyperactive etc , they look so normal (:
I LOVE THIS CUTIE LIL GUY ! & I call him Xiao man tou ;D

Okay he is like my buddy for th nature walk ,
Licia's buddy looks like william :O and talk like Chad !
Okay his chinese is way better , is like he kept saying Idioms on th way ;O
Whole thing started from 8 and ends at approximately 3 . Shagged .
Shelton use my phone took alot unglam zilian photos :O
But too bad he deleted them if not can share with everyone :D :D :D
Gahhh , Change of plan , might be staying over at 940's house on monday .
And Licia , I can't wait to see you tmr ( L ) Hahaha .

Look at Shelton th unglam act cute pig ! xD

Comments

Popular Posts